saraegentry Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Black Team is complete:

katelyn002
    divinesensation
    Sahm2two
    AmerTunsi
    bella_babe_86

You need a team captain and your own thread, make sure you post your thread as (closed), you can see how the rest of the teams did it.

You must have your team weigh in today to be complete.

Good Luck Team Black!

awesome! I don't have time to be the captain, but for whoever takes on that role, will you post the link to that thread here? That way I don't have to go searching all through the motivation boards to see if it's been made yet. Thanks so much!
  • NewLife_11
    NewLife_11 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Now I hope this works....my face looks scary! This was 6/24/11 when I started JM 30 Day Shred....Hubby took pic laying down so it is at a weird angle......ewww! Me at 229lbs.

DSC00682.jpg

Not sure why the pic got cut off!!!

How did you post the pic?
  • antbug21
    antbug21 Posts: 56
    Options
    Team Purple is all weighed in and has met their emotional goal! Great job Team Purple! Keep up the good work!
  • circusmom
    circusmom Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Ok, Team Red I'm going to post the link to our team page again, hope to see you all there.....
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/294066-sahmu-team-red-closed-group
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Black Team is complete:

katelyn002
    divinesensation
    Sahm2two
    AmerTunsi
    bella_babe_86

You need a team captain and your own thread, make sure you post your thread as (closed), you can see how the rest of the teams did it.

You must have your team weigh in today to be complete.

Good Luck Team Black!

Hello Team Black,

I have made our team thread below if you all wanna jump in on it and post your weights for Weigh in Wednesday's! GO TEAM BLACK! wOOt!
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Oppps! I suppose a link would help otherwise you can do a search for "SAHMU Team Black (closed group)"

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/294766-sahmu-team-black-closed-group
  • beckyard
    beckyard Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    any room left?

The teams are full but we have some team members who have not checked in yet, so I will know tonight if anyone has dropped out and I will let you know.

Thanks I appreciate it :)
  • renubhat_82
    renubhat_82 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

For the photos, I suppose the link from picasa would do.. Have pasted the link below-

https://picasaweb.google.com/104749873754558248121/MFP?authkey=Gv1sRgCMTz4_3tjuex_AE

These photos are when I was still at 155lbs, have maintained this wieght for quite sometime...lol... without even trying to reduce...
  • JoanWill
    JoanWill Posts: 217
    Options
    Are all teams closed? I want to join if there's any more room.
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    The posting of the pic was quite simple although it cut my pic in half! Go to Photobucket and set up account (real simple) then highlight on the right side.....IMG Spot.....then come to thread start message and paste on here....change IMG on each side of link to lower case....voila!
  • MichelleLydia
    MichelleLydia Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    The posting of the pic was quite simple although it cut my pic in half! Go to Photobucket and set up account (real simple) then highlight on the right side.....IMG Spot.....then come to thread start message and paste on here....change IMG on each side of link to lower case....voila!

AHHH change the IMG to lower case! Thank you, I tried that earlier, but didn't change it from uppercase! Thanks :)
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Just to clarify that it is 45 minutes of any exercise, right? I so rather be inside working out then pushing a stroller in 100 degree weather!!
  • tigertown11
    tigertown11 Posts: 310
    Options
    I have one heck of an Orange team put together! These girls were rockin' today and getting their exercise in, shedding emotional baggage and planning for their futures!
    Go ORANGE!
    looks like we have quite a turn out! I hope everyone is successful!
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    Just to clarify that it is 45 minutes of any exercise, right? I so rather be inside working out then pushing a stroller in 100 degree weather!!

Yes 45 min of any exercise..I understand you guys have a heat advisory so stay inside for sure!
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    I have one heck of an Orange team put together! These girls were rockin' today and getting their exercise in, shedding emotional baggage and planning for their futures!
    Go ORANGE!
    looks like we have quite a turn out! I hope everyone is successful!

Great job, Team Orange!
  • holli3586
    holli3586 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Well went to chili's for dinner , Only ate 675 Calories!! yay go me!! Also went for a 45 minutes walk / run with my daughter.

Pink team did well today and looks like everyone completed goals for the day!!! Yay Pink team we can do this!!!

Good luck to all teams.. :0)
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    Team Green is doing well today! Way to go other Teams!
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    Team Captains:
    If you are missing people from your teams and they do not respond by the morning please replace them with someone who tried to get into our group. We want teams who are strong and will be here to motivate!

Good Luck

*if you need help I do have a list of people who were trying to get in.