Options
    Monday - 4 servings
    Tuesday -
    Wednesday -
    Thursday -
    Friday -
    Saturday -
    Sunday -

I am going to see Harry Potter tonight (cheap movie night), so i won't have time for dinner and I probably won't make my 4 servings - but popcorn counts as a veggie right?? :laugh:
  • journey2size10
    Options
    Summer Sweets and Treats Challenge: 42 fruits & 28 veggie servings
    Mon - 8 fruits & 4 veggies....34 fruits & 24 veggies to go!
    Tue - 8 fruits & 4 veggies....26 fruits & 20 veggies to go!

Wednesday
    Thursday
    Friday
    Saturday
    Sunday
  • sameantha
    sameantha Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    bump
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    Bump.

I have been at a standstill, weight wise (203), for the past 2 weeks. I am not sure what going.. Not sure if I should exercise more or eat more/less. What to do?

I recommend increasing intensity of exercise, mixing up what you do and maybe adding a day also if you can. I say this without knowing what you do already. I see your signature says you are shooting for 3 days a week.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: QUESTION TO GROUP:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

In challenge, are we counting corn, tomatoes, potatoes, etc as veggies? What are you counting as veggies or excluding? Krys?? :wink:

I am not counting potatoes, but am counting tomatoes. I am not counting corn either.

Thanks!

I am going to go ahead and count them. I am just going to make sure to limit to once a day for the starchy veggies like corn and potato and not every day either. Like every other day if that much.
  • Stephinow
    Stephinow Posts: 273
    Options
    AWESOME NSVs!! Losing weight can be hard, but the rewards are so much fun!!

Monday........................5 servings
    Tuesday
    Wednesday
    Thursday
    Friday
    Saturday
    Sunday
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    My goal is for 4 servings of fruit/veggies

Monday...I met it
    Tuesday....I met it as well....

Awesome job everyone!
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I will eat 3 fruits and 3 veggies a day.
    Monday 3 fruits and 3 veggies
    Tuesday 2 fruits :( and 5 veggies (6 if you count pickles!)
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Bump.

I have been at a standstill, weight wise (203), for the past 2 weeks. I am not sure what going.. Not sure if I should exercise more or eat more/less. What to do?

So I am thinking the same thing as Mollie, possibly increasing the intensity of exercise and making sure you are eating every two to three hours...preferably complex carbs and lean protein with every meal.
  • Chynadoll00
    Options
    Ok soo... I am packing my fruit bowls and making sure to eat a veggie more than another time!! So lets keep it going :flowerforyou:
  • Suzeesmu
    Suzeesmu Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    bump
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    ok, yesterday day was not a good day at all. No fruit, 3 veggies and all starchy:angry:, plus too much junk food to boot. Will do better today. I have veggie and fruits packed to make up for today!

Stay cool everyone! It is sizzling here in Chicago!

Summer Sweets and Treats Challenge: 35 servings of veggies this week -- 5 per day.

M = 6
    T = 3
    W =
    T =
    F =
    S =
    S =

Total veggies left to go this week :heart: 26 :heart:
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
  • Suzeesmu
    Suzeesmu Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I was out of town (got back late last night) and forgot my (packed) computer so I just saw this week's challenge. I can pretty much say I got NO fruits Monday or Tuesday and will count 1 Veggie for Monday.

Now that I'm back - I will commit to at least 4 servings of veggies and 2 fruit per day

Wednesday:
    Thursday:
    Friday:
    Saturday:
    Sunday:
  • cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Monday - 4 servings
    Tuesday - 1 serving
    Wednesday -
    Thursday -
    Friday -
    Saturday -
    Sunday -
  • healthydoseofglitter
    healthydoseofglitter Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I eat a lot of fruits/veggies normally. Sorry I have been pretty quiet the past week and a 1/2 been on vacation and taking sister to college out in Ohio for the rest of this week. Can't wait for 7/25 so I can focus all my energy back to eatting correctly.

:heart:
    :flowerforyou:

I know all of you are doing so well!!! Keep up the great work!!
  • Stephinow
    Stephinow Posts: 273
    Options
    This challenge has been so good for me because I'm reaching for fruit for every snack.

Monday................5 servings
    Tuesday...............5 servings
    Wednesday
    Thursday
    Friday
    Saturday
    Sunday

Side note: Albertson's has the absolute juiciest, sweetest, and largest peaches I have ever had in my life.
  • jamerican23
    jamerican23 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I have being really good with my fruits and vegetable that deptment i have no problem with .......... excerise is my problem i do it but i need to be more consistence with that i do but i know i can do much better and push my self more some days i do and some days i don't but i see all my Pals are doing excellent ..........you all Rock
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I will eat 3 fruits and 3 veggies a day.
    Monday 3 fruits and 3 veggies
    Tuesday 2 fruits :( and 5 veggies (6 if you count pickles!)
    Wednesday 3 fruits and 5 veggies
    On Tuesday after I posted I felt like I should eat another fruit like I commited to so had an Orange. That put me over on calories by 20, so I had to workout. I ended up doing that for 68 minutes!
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    My daily goal will be 6 fruits and veggies per day this week.
    Mon 7
    Tues 7
    Wed 4
  • TeresaSavage
    TeresaSavage Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    Bump
    Its Wednesday night and I'm finally getting this thread :blushing:

where have I been. Its to late to read all the post, I will be back tomorrow. Boy! I really fell out of the loop that time.

But I'm very excited I just made it in the MFP healthy range today. So YAY!!! :drinker: Now to get down to my goal weight, another 11 pounds to go.:drinker:

All thanks To Krystle's challenges & the wonderful supportive friends I have on mfp.:heart: