i surpassed my goal today! w/ a bunch of pics

Options

Replies

• ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mollie6986
    mollie6986 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! I love that you did things the right way and there wasn't a quick fix but a life style change! Congrats to you!
  • Nikki_GodzPrincess
    Options
    WOW you look absolutely amazing. Congratulations
  • divadoll41
    divadoll41 Posts: 188
    Options
    GREAT!
  • _Johanna_
    _Johanna_ Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You are one super smoking hot chica! Way to go!!! Oh...and I LOVE the dress and shoes - your clothes show attitude, which is awesome!
  • bouldert
    bouldert Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    wowzer nice results
  • alfredapittman
    alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    You look beyond amazing. Congratulations.
  • mmlovers90
    mmlovers90 Posts: 21
    Options
    You look awesome! It is so encouraging to see what a 50 pound weight loss can look like! I can't wait to see results like that myself! Thanks for the inspiration! :smile:
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look incredible!
  • KerryLou_19
    Options
    you look amazing! thanks for the inspiration! :D
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Girl . . . You have a lot to be proud of!!! Excellent success story. Very inspirational!

Wishing you a future that is worthy of your dedication and commitment!

Michelle
  • Tambokkana
    Options
    Wow you look amazing - well done!
  • AshleyNicole8686
    AshleyNicole8686 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job and in just one year!! Jillian needs to pay you to be on an add for her or something! :) You look incredible, congrats!!!
  • ReggaeNurse
    ReggaeNurse Posts: 140
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!! Congrats on your loss! Seeing stories like this always remind me that I can do it too. Great job!
  • lnsmith08
    lnsmith08 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Girl, you are rockin' and rollin'! You look INCREDIBLE!!! Congratulations, and thanks for posting. You are SUCH an inspiration!
  • annesnyder
    annesnyder Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. I can't wait to get there my self.
  • HurricaneShaunna
    HurricaneShaunna Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    There have been some amazing losses shared on here before, but for some reason your transformation has inspired me the most. You look so fit and healthy! And I love your short hair cut! I've been looking for a short style for when I chop mine to donate it this fall, and I think yours will work perfectly, so thanks :) Amazing job!
  • lindsay6694
    lindsay6694 Posts: 182
    Options
    thanks so much everyone! it really means a lot! i know how much of a stuggle it is every day...but just stick to it and push yourself and youll reach your goals too!!
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Just wow!!!
  • knetterk
    knetterk Posts: 107
    Options
    OMG!!! SO awsome!! One of the best success stories yet!!! You should be proud!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!