Options

Replies

• Missyrth
    Missyrth Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    wow is all i have to say!!! :)
  • Crystalchaos72
    Options
    Congrats!!!! You look AMAZING and I bet you FEEL it too!! Thanks for sharing :)
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    You are very pretty in both pictures, but I'm still going back and forth trying to realize you are the same person. :) Congratulations on your weight loss and I wish you the best! :)
  • striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,843 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing - Congrats on all your hard work and the great results.
  • casirdms
    casirdms Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • Dnsnyder
    Dnsnyder Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You look amazing...like a completely different person! Excellent job on meeting your goals and best wishes for the future. You are inspirational; thanks for posting! =)
  • Shannonk507
    Shannonk507 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Great inspiration! You look fantastic. Thanks for sharing! :) I have three of her DVDs. Have been doing just elliptical at the gym -- but you look so toned, too so my have to change it up some. Congrats again!
  • Gary6030
    Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking you are a dead ringer for Katie Couric.
  • jessradtke
    jessradtke Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!! What a fantastic accomplishment. You don't just look thinner, you look FIT and HEALTHY. I love reading through all of the Success Stories, but I think yours has to be one of my favorites so far.
  • BAMA66
    BAMA66 Posts: 240
    Options
    You look amazing, great job
  • cloggsy71
    cloggsy71 Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Amazing results; you must be really happy?
  • sarahemily86
    sarahemily86 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    OMG! You look amazing! Thank you for sharing! :) I'm 5'2 and around your starting weight... this gives me more motivation to push myself harder! This shows that hard work really does pay off!! You are defiantly an inspiration!! :happy:
  • mrsjohnson75
    mrsjohnson75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    U look great! Congrats on reaching your goal.:flowerforyou:
  • aallen8599
    aallen8599 Posts: 73
    Options
    OMG! AMAZING transformation! wow, you are very inspiring! Congrats on your success!:flowerforyou:
  • KayakingPublicist
    KayakingPublicist Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this so the rest of us can be inspired. I'm also glad you mentioned Jillian's workouts because I have all her DVDs and am a member at www.JillianMichaels.com so the fact that her exercise program worked for you, I know it can work for me. Also, I have been a plateau for 1.5 months and it's so frustrating. I'm thinking what you did (ditching the scale) is something I need to do too and just focus on doing the right exercise and eating the right nutrition -- listening to my body. My doctor said to 'ditch the scale' because my blood work is perfect but the scale doesn't budge. Maybe if I ditch the scale, I'll stop obsessing. Thanks for inspiring the rest of us and keep up the great work! -Michelle
  • dgilner
    dgilner Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    you look AMAZING!! So inspirational!!
  • Angellore
    Angellore Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Oh wow - the difference is amazing. You're tiny (in a good way!)
  • MsKeelah919
    MsKeelah919 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! Nice job!
  • mhgay89
    mhgay89 Posts: 1
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • dcdc13
    dcdc13 Posts: 86
    Options
    That's amazing good job to you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!