i surpassed my goal today! w/ a bunch of pics

Options

Replies

• MaureenCreates
    MaureenCreates Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look super cute <3 I love those dresses you were wearing!
  • minadeathclutch
    minadeathclutch Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    WOW. THIS IS AMAZING.
  • krystlenicole
    krystlenicole Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You are very inspiring! Good job and congrats to you! Good luck with maintaining...you can do it! :happy:
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    THAT IS FREAKIN AMAZING!!!!!! HOLY MOLY!!!! WAY TO GO!! YES I AM SCREAMING THIS!!!!!!!!!
  • boilermakerblaw
    Options
    This is incredible...thanks for posting!
  • Ginger1384
    Ginger1384 Posts: 42
    Options
    Congrats.
  • AussieGem
    AussieGem Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    OMG OMG OMG Wowza. That is an amazing transformation. it looks as though you never had a weight problem in the first place!!!

I truly love this section of MFP, it is so inspiring to see people's results. It makes me even more determined to hit my goals and help inspire others!
  • jisabelle
    jisabelle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    impresive!
    great job!!:bigsmile:
  • Princess626
    Options
    Wow. Congrats! And what better way to show of a new you than a new haircut. You look amazing!
  • Thexplodingirl
    Options
    Super inspirational! I'm also 5'1", I was initially aiming for 130, then thinking of 120, now that I see your pics I wonder if I can reach that! What is your daily calorie goal? Also I noticed you don't have the dreaded drastic lack of boobage we all fear, how many sizes have you lost there? Sorry to get so personal, I'm just super proud of you and curious as to what I have to look forward to!
  • gmann1973
    gmann1973 Posts: 247
    Options
    fantastic
  • CarissaNew
    CarissaNew Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! You totally inspire me and keep me motivated! I was feeling so discouraged today because my elliptical broke and I didn't know what to do for work outs, but I am totally going to do Jillian Michael's videos!!!!
  • lauralhicks
    lauralhicks Posts: 168
    Options
    Great job, you look awesome~
  • lmvrbaby
    lmvrbaby Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!
  • abeautifulmess
    abeautifulmess Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    WOW hats off to you! that's simply an amazingg transformation!
  • cshore54
    cshore54 Posts: 70
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! Congratulations on reaching your goal. You are a huge inspiration! Your pics are beautiful.
  • shimmergal
    shimmergal Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration! Congratulations and a job well done!
  • MaryRose84
    MaryRose84 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB GIRL ! AND CONGRATS ON THE RING :)
  • braunle
    braunle Posts: 16
    Options
    you look so great!
  • Jpc93
    Jpc93 Posts: 5
    Options
    You look amazing! I can't help but wonder what Jillian michael's workouts you did! Makes me wanna go out and buy them all!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!