"Who Wants to Be a Hot Mom " Group 7

Options
XI9SV.png

Hey Moms,

Here is the first post of our Team. We got 8 members in our group including me DJIEZ.gif
This whole process on making the team was time consuming but is almost done. Now I will need each of you to report to this our Thread, please do it soon so we can count with you in the Support Team for our Group 7.

Our Rules...
4nwCT.png

Let's get this started...
2RO4r.gif

Replies

• tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    ME ME I wanna be a hot mom!
  • jules518
    jules518 Posts: 6
    Options
    Is it too late to join?
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Looks like a fun group. Let me know if you have another opening for a member.
  • stephbraden74
    stephbraden74 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I want to be a hot mom!!!!! Can I join still?
  • luckyinlife
    luckyinlife Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Would love this!
  • luckyinlife
    luckyinlife Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Oops, just noticed it already started, someone please let me know when you do this again!!!!
  • JPayne53
    JPayne53 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    When another group opens (if it's too late to join now) please let me know! I'd love to participate!! :blushing:
  • chari2011
    chari2011 Posts: 108
    Options
    I am sorry Moms :ohwell: we already formed our group. but if you guys have some basic computer skills and can make your groups, you can go on and form Group 11. I already arranged the members by similar weight. I hope that idea work for you Moms.
    If anyone interested on do the charts and form your group 11, send me an email to give you all the forms, it will be easier that way.
    4DkY2.gif
  • Cherry21
    Cherry21 Posts: 7
    Options
    If it's not too late please count me in I've been looking for a good motivational group.:smile:
  • jackies620
    jackies620 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited to start this group!! Let's go Mama's!!! We can do this :happy:
  • jackies620
    jackies620 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Oops, I guess I should add....My 1st "mini goal" is 140 pounds, and my final goal is 130 pounds!!! I saw the chart and figured you'd need this info!!
  • wanna_be_fit
    wanna_be_fit Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo!! Glad to be a part of the group! My intermediate goal is 140 and final goal is 135. Let's do this!! Today was good for me--got my run in at 5:30 this morning and am under my calorie goal for the day, and I drank all my water. Let's keep up the great work ladies!!
  • Babbe
    Babbe Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone
    Not sure if you got my IM goals 142. My GW is 120.

Today has been the 5th day that I have gone to the gym to workout for at least a hour and half (except Sunday was 30 mins) and I am so sore. I have been drink all my water for the passed 2 days and staying under my calorie count for the passed 2 days. I really hope I can keep up the gym. I am working on better food choices. But it is all in moderation which is much better than it was before.
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Yes, thanks for putting this group together.

A little about myself. My name is Renae and I live in a small village in Saskatchewan, Canada. I am somewhat of a stay at home mom, who does books out of the house. My son is 5, and my daughter is 3. I love to walk/jog, and do biggest loser dvds. I have lost 20 pounds so far, but decided to start my ticker off with my starting weight of 155. I weigh in on Friday mornings. So in a few days, hope to see the ticker go down.

My intermediate weigh is 147, and my goal weight is 140. I have quite the baby pouch to get rid off that is 3 years old already.

Havent really ate healthy today (taco/burritos for supper) but have stayed within my calorie goal. Did 25 minute walk/jog with my son this morning before it got to hot, and burned 354 cals.
  • Babbe
    Babbe Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I also weigh in on Friday mornings
  • amers55
    amers55 Posts: 46
    Options
    Yay! Found my group. HI LADIES! Add me if you would like!
    SW 151.6
    IW ? I don't understand
    GS 125 (will re-evaluate then)
  • glamglad10
    Options
    Is it too late to join...would love to my current weight is 157lbs and would like to get to 140lbs.
    Please respond if I can still join:))
  • chari2011
    Options
    KcL2j.png
  • chari2011
    Options
    Now, these are my list of Girls in the team
    Group 7

XI9SV.png

Let's start our Wednesday having a checklist for every homework we gotta complete through the day.
    For me, the water is the hardest part :noway: I feel overloaded when I drink more than usual which is none! So this is going to be a tough one for me. :drinker:
    These whole making charts and making the teams was time consuming for me. Thank God is over, from now on, every Captain will take control of their Team :wink:

Our Rules again...
    4nwCT.png
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    *shows up out of breath hands waving in the air...* I'm here, I'm here! (now back to reading the thread)

Edited to add: Okay, my intermediate goal is in my siggie, it's 152lbs.

I'm Elizabeth, a SAHM to 3 kiddos... 10 & 6 year old boys and my 16 month old girl. I was in the Marine Corps awhile but got medically retired. I'm in the Denver area. My fave workout is circuit weight training!!! I LOVE getting my strength and cardio rolled into one efficient time slot :) I don't eat so clean; I'm more from the "everything in moderation" camp. Married 8 years to my Combat Instructor-Trainer. Oooh, speaking of which, I'm looking into taking up Krav Maga :) Anyways, there's a few snippets about me & it's past midnight here, so goodnight & see everyone tomorrow!