"Who Wants to Be a Hot Mom " Group 7

Options

Replies

• amers55
    amers55 Posts: 46
    Options
    ladies! thanks for the nice replies! heather, congrats! and i forgot to weigh in... i would weigh myself right now but its late and i like to weigh myself in the am before i eat.... so i will weigh in tomorrow and hopefully that can be added to the chart
  • wanna_be_fit
    wanna_be_fit Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    ladies! thanks for the nice replies! heather, congrats! and i forgot to weigh in... i would weigh myself right now but its late and i like to weigh myself in the am before i eat.... so i will weigh in tomorrow and hopefully that can be added to the chart

I'll add you to the chart whenever you want to post your morning weigh-in! :smile:
  • amers55
    Options
    151.6 today : )
  • chari2011
    chari2011 Posts: 108
    Options
    Congratulations Heather!!!! WoooooooooHoooooooo!!!

If you can please keep the team together. Beside, you still have to eat healthy ;) so it will help you too to stay on the healthy boat :) I also want to have another baby, hopefully a boy but that will have to be next year ;) I am so happy for you.

Oh boy, I am taking minocycline for acne these days, so this is totally affecting my Diet, but hopefully I can tolerate better this, I am feeling so sick these days :( . Mom is going back home this friday so we are very busy doing some shopping and stuff to get ready for the trip. I will definitely reload on the weekend and start fresh from Monday.

Congratulations again heather!!!
    zr1c6.jpg
  • Babbe
    Babbe Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone just a quick high. Today is my birthday so I will prob be over in the cals. I did get in a small workout this morning. I walked today because my knee and hip was bothering me a bit last night and I don't want to push it.
  • wanna_be_fit
    Options
    Thanks for all the congrats, guys! You all are so sweet! :)

Here's the most updated chart--only missing one weigh in!

WSjGB.jpg

Haven't heard from Jackie (rmpmom11) lately so I'll send her a message and see what's up.

Hope everyone is having a great day!!!
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone just a quick high. Today is my birthday so I will prob be over in the cals. I did get in a small workout this morning. I walked today because my knee and hip was bothering me a bit last night and I don't want to push it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
  • Babbe
    Options
    Renae thanks for the Birthday wishes.

On that note I was way over today but I did get in a small workout.in. I am hoping tom to do better, but the way I look at it you only have a birthday once a year. Since starting this challenge I have tried my best to be under and working out everyday and drinking all my water. I just hope that this doesn't throw me off this week.
  • wanna_be_fit
    Options
    Renae thanks for the Birthday wishes.

On that note I was way over today but I did get in a small workout.in. I am hoping tom to do better, but the way I look at it you only have a birthday once a year. Since starting this challenge I have tried my best to be under and working out everyday and drinking all my water. I just hope that this doesn't throw me off this week.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!! I think it is totally allowed to go over on your birthday--you gotta cut yourself some slack every now and again, and a birthday is reason to celebrate! Hope it was a great day for you!

I am not looking forward to weigh in this week. I snuck a peek at the scale this morning, and it was not pretty. I've reset my calories to maintenance and have been pretty much on target or slightly under, but my sodium has been out of control. Hopefully I can flood it out with lots of water today and tomorrow! Another issue is my working out. I just don't have time unless I do it first thing in the morning and I have been so exhausted this week that I haven't been able to get out of bed at 5am to work out. I think I'll go to bed when I put my daughter down tonight and hopefully will have the energy to get on my elliptical in the morning.

Have a great day!!!!
  • helena98
    helena98 Posts: 327
    Options
    WHO WANTS TO BE A HOT MOM? - GROUP RESULTS, 8/8 Weigh-In

aJusp.png

It's been an interesting week, ladies! Three groups gained weight this week. I guess we can take comfort in knowing we're not alone, but it's time to re-focus and remember that every day counts!

I'd like to give a special shout-out to Group 5, who only had 3 members weighing in, but they lost a total of 8.2 pounds! WAY TO GO! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Thanks for showing us how it's done.

Group 4 is also the leader of the pack. ALL members checked in this week, making them the ONLY group whose members have checked in every week since the challenge started. They also have the biggest numbers in total weight loss and % to GW. WAY TO GO!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I've decided to stop tracking Group 6, since no members have checked in since July. There also are a handful of other members who haven't checked in since week 1. If the group captains decide to stop tracking them, let me know, as those numbers are effecting your "% to GW" group numbers.

Let's go, Hot Moms!!
    -- Future Hot Mamas – Group 3
    -- Who wants to be a HOT MAMA group 4 (closed group)
    -- Who wants to be a HOT MOM group 5
    -- “Who Wants to Be a Hot Mom” Group 7
    -- Who wants to be a hot mom?!: GROUP 8 CLOSED THREAD.
    -- Who wants to be a hot mom-Group 9 (closed group)
    -- Hot Mom (Closed group)-Mommies in Control
  • Babbe
    Options
    Today was super workout day for me. I was really motivated today. I did the Dance class and a walk around the track (1.25 miles). Then I went to my mom's for my birthday lunch and a walk (2.5 miles) after. When I got home after dinner I did EA Sports workout. Hopefully this will show a nice number on the scale tom.
  • wanna_be_fit
    Options
    Today was super workout day for me. I was really motivated today. I did the Dance class and a walk around the track (1.25 miles). Then I went to my mom's for my birthday lunch and a walk (2.5 miles) after. When I got home after dinner I did EA Sports workout. Hopefully this will show a nice number on the scale tom.

Great job!!! Keep it up! :)

I finally got back on the workout wagon. I actually felt somewhat rested when my alarm went off at 5:00am so I got my butt out of bed and got 40 minutes on my elliptical before work. I will officially be weighing in tomorrow, but it's still not looking good--I think I definitely will have about a 2 pound gain from my weight before vacation. It is frustrating because I really haven't been over on calories, but I feel all bloated and constipated (I know, TMI!). Plus my sodium intake has been out of control--really need to work on that one!! So if I have a big gain this week and it is due to sodium or bloating, hopefully it will be gone next week. I really need to work on the quality of foods that I'm eating.

Happy Friday, hope everyone has a fabulous day!!!
  • Babbe
    Options
    My weigh in today was a 1 lb gain (148 lbs). I think my birthday was the factor. I am going to try and start drinking some tea at night before bed to see if this help flush out my system for all the water I have been drinking. I have been feeling more energy since increasing my net cals to at least 1200 cal a day meaning I have been eating all or most of my exercise cals.

I have found that I like walking the track at the gym. I am really pushing myself.
  • amers55
    Options
    150.5 today, I did eat a cookie today but oh well, good cal burn @ work today
    With a big yummy salad for lunch : ) have a good weekend girls!
  • wanna_be_fit
    Options
    149.4 for me today....ugh. Way too much sodium these past few days, and these hormones are definitely taking a negative toll on my system--I feel so bloated. Hopefully that number will not be any higher next week. I've been staying at or under my maintenance calories, so I don't believe that all of it is true weight gain.

Hope everyone has a great Saturday! We're going to have some people over for an early cookout but I'll be good and stick to a turkey burger or veggie burger. Hopefully I'll get some exercise in later!
  • Babbe
    Options
    Today was my daughter's 4th birthday party and i stayed within my cals yeah me. I did EA Sports workout tonight to (day 8 of 30 day challenge).

Hope everyone is well.
  • chari2011
    chari2011 Posts: 108
    Options
    Girls,
    I will join the team again oficially fro tomorrow :)

See you girls tomorrow!
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Just peeking in. Meds from surgery have me pretty groggy. My last pre-op weight was 151.0lbs for this next weigh in.

I figured my implants weigh 3.2lbs together. I think I'll keep subtracting them off my weight for the challenge, unless I can find out how much skin the surgeon removed for the tuck weighed and they negate each other, but I doubt it. It was just a bit of skin anyways.

Ok, meds are getting the best of me... best of luck to you ladies.
  • wanna_be_fit
    Options
    Wishing you a speedy recovery, Izzie!

Still missing a few weigh-in's, I'll update as folks post their weights. Mine showed an ugly 2.5 pound gain, probably partially from vacation, and part due to all the damn sodium I'm eating, plus feeling too crappy to get in my usual workouts lately. Gotta get back on it!!

Ohd8J.jpg
  • mrsjohnson75
    mrsjohnson75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    :embarassed: I was on vacation and haven't weighed myself. I'm back on plan this week.:happy: