Who wants to be a hot mom-Group 9 (closed group)

Options

Replies

• mjboswell
    mjboswell Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Okay today's goal is to do my Insanity workout. As I stated yesterday I have a habit of skipping Friday and Saturday workout. I actually did my workout yesterday so here is to hoping I get off my bum and get today's in as well. Good luck today ladies.
  • mjboswell
    Options
    I did it again! Maybe this will be a new habit, working out on Friday and Saturday! How is everyone else doing?
  • joimichele
    joimichele Posts: 382
    Options
    I did it again! Maybe this will be a new habit, working out on Friday and Saturday! How is everyone else doing?

Great job! How many times do you work out a week? Today is going really well for me. Saved 900 calories for the wedding!
  • mjboswell
    Options

Great job! How many times do you work out a week? Today is going really well for me. Saved 900 calories for the wedding!

I workout 6 days a week, I take Sunday as a rest day. I do Insanity all 6 days and try to lift on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I hope you enjoyed the wedding. Do we weigh in again on Monday?
  • joimichele
    Options

I workout 6 days a week, I take Sunday as a rest day. I do Insanity all 6 days and try to lift on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I hope you enjoyed the wedding. Do we weigh in again on Monday?

Weigh in is tomorrow! Let's get that last burn in today! Please send weight to my inbox so I can post the chart (if I can finally figure it out).
  • mjboswell
    Options
    Well I fell of the wagon today. It wasn't too bad but I had 1/2 cup of ice cream after dinner. That's ok I was like 400 calories under yesterday. I hope everyone had a great weekend and I can't wait to see the numbers tomorrow. Good luck!
  • joimichele
    Options
    Hey! Today is weigh in! Please send me your current weight so I can post the new chart! Good Luck!
  • dc_amaryllis
    dc_amaryllis Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Hello Hot Moms. I'm home but my body still feels like it's on vacation. ;)
    I had a really good time with my girlfriends in Cabo. We got lots of sun and ate a lot. Our resort was all inclusive, so I couldn't resist temptation. To say I indulged myself is an understatement. lol.

Starting today, I'm re-committing to my diet and workouts. I'm hesitant to weigh in because I know I have gained, but don't really want to know how much. Could I submit this week's weight on Friday? I'd love a chance to get back in the swing of things.

Congratulations to all of you for your success this week. Your success is my motivation. Good job!!
  • joimichele
    Options
    Well I fell of the wagon today. It wasn't too bad but I had 1/2 cup of ice cream after dinner. That's ok I was like 400 calories under yesterday. I hope everyone had a great weekend and I can't wait to see the numbers tomorrow. Good luck!

Only 1/2 cup? That was n\better than a whole bowl! Good job!
  • mjboswell
    Options

Only 1/2 cup? That was n\better than a whole bowl! Good job!

I was kind of proud that I stopped, I use to eat an entire pint by myself. Thanks!!
  • joimichele
    Options
    GROUP 9 WEEK 2 WEIGH IN

<a title="Download your file from SendSpace" href="http://www.sendspace.com/file/rgleib&quot; target="_blank">Download Hot Moms.docx from SendSpace</a>

Hey ladies! Here is the list for this week. If I am missing something please let me know. Great Job!! Let's blow the roof off next week! I know we can do it.....
  • joimichele
    Options
    Sorry, I will figure this out ugh!
  • joimichele
    Options
    sPGs8.png
  • joimichele
    Options
    sPGs8.png

This is good as it is going to get for now. I will try and fix it tomorrow.
  • joimichele
    Options
    Hey everyone! How is the battle going? Let's set some goals for the weekend.

My goal: Again, concentrate on my sugar intake.

Leigh_b hope you feel better soon! Let's all send her some motivation for a speedy recovery.

Good luck with the weekend workouts.

Remember, whenever you feel like you want to give in to temptation, look in the mirror at what you want to change and use that as motivation.

GOOD LUCK LADIES!
  • mjboswell
    Options
    My goal this weekend is to stay within my calorie goal. I will be out and about in the city, with my 2 girls, shopping. So that means a lot of temptations to avoid. I've actually already completed my weekend workout, Sunday is my day off. I am going to go grocery shopping on Sunday, I need some food in this house. So my second goal is to stop being lazy sit down and plan my week so I'm not tempted to eat out because there is nothing here to cook. I hope everyone has a great weekend. See ya for weigh ins on Monday. Leigh_b I hope you feel better soon.
  • helena98
    helena98 Posts: 327
    Options
    WHO WANTS TO BE A HOT MOM – ALL GROUPS UPDATE!!

Hello, future hot moms! I noticed no one was tracking the 10 separate groups, so I thought I’d jump in! Basically, I love to track ANYTHING, I was bored today, and I want to instill some friendly group competition. Here are the group totals from 7/25’s weigh-in:

GROUP 1 – Lost 14.7 pounds (6 out of 8 members reporting)
    GROUP 2 – Lost 0.6 pounds (4 out of 7 members reporting)
    GROUP 3 – Lost 16.5 pounds (8 out of 8 members reporting)
    GROUP 4 – Lost 11.7 pounds (8 out of 8 members reporting)
    GROUP 5 – Lost 2.8 pounds (4 out of 8 members reporting)
    GROUP 6 - No Check-Ins (0 out of 7 members)
    GROUP 7 – Lost 2.5 pounds (8 out of 8 members reporting)
    GROUP 8 – Lost 2.8 pounds (8 out of 8 members reporting)
    GROUP 9 – Lost 2.2 pounds (6 out of 9 members reporting)
    GROUP 10 – Lost 2.1 pounds (3 out of 4 members reporting)

GRAND TOTALS – 55 moms checked in, 55.9 pounds lost

Bragging rights go to Group 3 for losing the most weight! (Yay, team! That’s my group!!)

But before you get too excited, I also calculated the “% to GW” totals for each group. This is important, as there are major weight differences between each group with each member having a different amount of pounds to lose to reach her goal weight. I also could only calculate this percentage for the members who reported a GW. Here are the “% to GW” totals:

GROUP 1 – 2.62%
    GROUP 2 – 0.17%
    GROUP 3 – 6.3%
    GROUP 4 – 2.82%
    GROUP 5 – 0.36%
    GROUP 6 – No Check-Ins
    GROUP 7 – 1.46%
    GROUP 8 – 2.24%
    GROUP 9 – 1.18%
    GROUP 10 – 16.41%

Bragging rights go to Group 10 for the highest percentage!

Now you know how the other groups are doing.

Will someone please, oh please, adopt Group 6? I’d volunteer my group, but I’m not a captain.

Any suggestions for future updates? Did you find this helpful at all?? If yes, I can put all this info in an official chart and do it each week. Send me a message , and let me know! I included all the group names below, in case other captains want to check out what the other groups are doing….

Good luck with Monday’s weigh in!!

-- Future Hot Mamas – Group 3
    -- Who wants to be a HOT MAMA group 4 (closed group)
    -- Who wants to be a HOT MOM group 5
    -- Hot Moms Group 6 (closed group)
    -- “Who Wants to Be a Hot Mom” Group 7
    -- Who wants to be a hot mom?!: GROUP 8 CLOSED THREAD.
    -- Who wants to be a hot mom-Group 9 (closed group)
    -- Hot Mom (Closed group)-Mommies in Control
  • mjboswell
    Options

Any suggestions for future updates? Did you find this helpful at all?? If yes, I can put all this info in an official chart and do it each week. Send me a message , and let me know! I included all the group names below, in case other captains want to check out what the other groups are doing….

I loved all the info, I'm a bit competitive and like to see how others are doing. I have no suggestions, sorry. But to all the hot moms, keep up the good work!
  • joimichele
    Options
    WHO WANTS TO BE A HOT MOM – ALL GROUPS UPDATE!!

Hello, future hot moms! I noticed no one was tracking the 10 separate groups, so I thought I’d jump in! Basically, I love to track ANYTHING, I was bored today, and I want to instill some friendly group competition. Here are the group totals from 7/25’s weigh-in:

GROUP 1 – Lost 14.7 pounds (6 out of 8 members reporting)
    GROUP 2 – Lost 0.6 pounds (4 out of 7 members reporting)
    GROUP 3 – Lost 16.5 pounds (8 out of 8 members reporting)
    GROUP 4 – Lost 11.7 pounds (8 out of 8 members reporting)
    GROUP 5 – Lost 2.8 pounds (4 out of 8 members reporting)
    GROUP 6 - No Check-Ins (0 out of 7 members)
    GROUP 7 – Lost 2.5 pounds (8 out of 8 members reporting)
    GROUP 8 – Lost 2.8 pounds (8 out of 8 members reporting)
    GROUP 9 – Lost 2.2 pounds (6 out of 9 members reporting)
    GROUP 10 – Lost 2.1 pounds (3 out of 4 members reporting)

GRAND TOTALS – 55 moms checked in, 55.9 pounds lost

Bragging rights go to Group 3 for losing the most weight! (Yay, team! That’s my group!!)

But before you get too excited, I also calculated the “% to GW” totals for each group. This is important, as there are major weight differences between each group with each member having a different amount of pounds to lose to reach her goal weight. I also could only calculate this percentage for the members who reported a GW. Here are the “% to GW” totals:

GROUP 1 – 2.62%
    GROUP 2 – 0.17%
    GROUP 3 – 6.3%
    GROUP 4 – 2.82%
    GROUP 5 – 0.36%
    GROUP 6 – No Check-Ins
    GROUP 7 – 1.46%
    GROUP 8 – 2.24%
    GROUP 9 – 1.18%
    GROUP 10 – 16.41%

Bragging rights go to Group 10 for the highest percentage!

Now you know how the other groups are doing.

Will someone please, oh please, adopt Group 6? I’d volunteer my group, but I’m not a captain.

-- Future Hot Mamas – Group 3
    -- Who wants to be a HOT MAMA group 4 (closed group)
    -- Who wants to be a HOT MOM group 5
    -- Hot Moms Group 6 (closed group)
    -- “Who Wants to Be a Hot Mom” Group 7
    -- Who wants to be a hot mom?!: GROUP 8 CLOSED THREAD.
    -- Who wants to be a hot mom-Group 9 (closed group)
    -- Hot Mom (Closed group)-Mommies in Control

Thanks for the complete update I was wondering how the other groups were doing. I don't have any suggestions but I would like to stay updated on the other groups. Thanks again!
  • joimichele
    Options
    Tomorrow is weigh in! Let's push hard today and keep motivating each other. Send me your weights tomorrow. Good luck!