Who wants to be a hot mom-Group 9 (closed group)

Options

Replies

• joimichele
    joimichele Posts: 382
    Options
    Weigh in is today ladies! Please post or send me your weight.
  • Leigh_b
    Leigh_b Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I think I am the team's anchor this week... I am actually slightly up at 134.2

The last few weeks have finally caught up with me :mad: not to mention that it is also TOM for me....

Hopefully, I'll have better results next week... especially since I am starting my 1/2 marathon training and 30 DS this week!

Sorry to bring the team down...
  • mjboswell
    mjboswell Posts: 114 Member
    Options

The last few weeks have finally caught up with me :mad: not to mention that it is also TOM for me....

Hopefully, I'll have better results next week... especially since I am starting my 1/2 marathon training and 30 DS this week!

You are not bringing the team down! TOM will add the weight but will be gone by next weigh in. I think that is why I dropped .9lbs, last week was TOM for me. Plus I didn't lift the last week so I was probably holding onto less water. I'll take it though. Good luck with your training and 30 DS. I am getting back on the horse and exercising and lifting this week. Go Group 9!!!
  • dc_amaryllis
    dc_amaryllis Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    The scale didn't budge for me this week. I'm determined to see the numbers go down next week. Keep up the good work everyone. Your losses are very inspiring.
  • joimichele
    Options
    WC3nB.png
    Leigh -134.2
  • joimichele
    Options
    HqPA1.png

We can do it Mommas! Lets make today count!
  • joimichele
    Options

Bringing us down? No way! We all have times when we want to box the scale. Plus, I always say it has got to be muscle! Check your inches. Good luck! Next week will be awesome for group 9!
  • dc_amaryllis
    Options
    Nice job everyone. Keep up the good work.
  • joimichele
    Options
    Hi Hot Moms!

Just wanted to tell you that you all have been doing an excellent job. We have a strong group of ladies who can get over any hurdle. I am glad to be in group 9. Keep up the great work!
  • dc_amaryllis
    Options
    This is a motivating website. Women tend to have distorted images of themselves, but view others more realistically.

www.mybodygallery.com

New Website Allows Users To See Bodies That Share Your Height And Weight
    My Body Gallery is just like it sounds — a searchable database of (mostly anonymous) photographs of women, tagged with their self-described height, weight, body shape, and dress sizes.
  • helena98
    helena98 Posts: 327
    Options
    WHO WANTS TO BE A HOT MOM? - GROUP RESULTS, 8/8 Weigh-In

aJusp.png

It's been an interesting week, ladies! Three groups gained weight this week. I guess we can take comfort in knowing we're not alone, but it's time to re-focus and remember that every day counts!

I'd like to give a special shout-out to Group 5, who only had 3 members weighing in, but they lost a total of 8.2 pounds! WAY TO GO! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Thanks for showing us how it's done.

Group 4 is also the leader of the pack. ALL members checked in this week, making them the ONLY group whose members have checked in every week since the challenge started. They also have the biggest numbers in total weight loss and % to GW. WAY TO GO!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I've decided to stop tracking Group 6, since no members have checked in since July. There also are a handful of other members who haven't checked in since week 1. If the group captains decide to stop tracking them, let me know, as those numbers are effecting your "% to GW" group numbers.

Let's go, Hot Moms!!
    -- Future Hot Mamas – Group 3
    -- Who wants to be a HOT MAMA group 4 (closed group)
    -- Who wants to be a HOT MOM group 5
    -- “Who Wants to Be a Hot Mom” Group 7
    -- Who wants to be a hot mom?!: GROUP 8 CLOSED THREAD.
    -- Who wants to be a hot mom-Group 9 (closed group)
    -- Hot Mom (Closed group)-Mommies in Control
  • joimichele
    Options
    Hi everyone!!

Just wondering if anyone had any ideas on a name for our group? I would like to do a spirit week soon to keep up our spirits. You all have been doing wonderful. It's sad that I will never meet any of you so that we can celebrate when this is over. Keep up the good work!
  • Leigh_b
    Options
    this week's weigh-in.... 133.4
  • joimichele
    Options
    126.0 that sucks. I really almost went on an eating binge when I read that. I have been working really hard. But anywhoo, this is a new week! I think I eat the wrong things.
  • dc_amaryllis
    Options
    Aug 15 weigh in - 125.5
  • mjboswell
    mjboswell Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Mine was 126.9 :( I'm having trouble with my UC so I'm hoping it's that and not actual weight gain.
  • joimichele
    Options
    Hi everyone! I will do the chart today after work. I am only putting the people who have checked in for the last two weeks.
  • joimichele
    Options
    7Rc9g.png
  • helena98
    helena98 Posts: 327
    Options
    WHO WANTS TO BE A HOT MOM? - GROUP RESULTS, 8/15 Weigh-In

We’ve “whittled” down our numbers, ladies! We started out with 74 members on July 18. Now, 4 weeks later, we are down to 60. A couple of group captains dropped inactive members (those who haven’t checked in for 2 or more weeks). One member is also celebrating a pregnancy and is no longer being tracked.

Check out our weekly update below:
    Hm60F.png

No group gains this week, and that’s a large improvement from last week! Yay, Hot Moms!!

This chart is SO condensed that it’s difficult to see the personal progress members are making. After 4 weeks, I thought it would be helpful to provide some performance feedback. Let’s use these numbers to better understand where we are and to help us get to where we want to be.

First, let’s recognize the 16 moms who are on track to reach their 12/31/11 goal weights. (Chart organized by group #.)
    hp8bb.png

Special Shout-Out to :flowerforyou: swimmom2 :flowerforyou: for reaching 50% already! You’re half-way there!!

There are also 19 moms who are 50-97% towards their 12/31/11 goal weights. Here they are below:
    grdIj.png

That leaves us with 25 moms who are 0-49% towards their 12/31/11 goal weights. No reason to list them – they know who they are. :tongue: This includes me, Hot Moms.

To give you my numbers, my SW was 199.0, and I have lost a grand total of 1.8 lbs since July 18. If I continue down this path, I will lose a total of 10.4 lbs by December 31, which is only 28% of the weight I need to lose to reach my GW. Considering this feedback, I have 2 options: (1) Change my 12/31/11 GW to 188.6 so I can be on track to reach my GW, or (2) Kick it up a notch, eat clean, exercise hard, and start losing more than a pound a week so that I can get to my original 12/31/11 GW. For me, I choose option 2. These past 4 weeks were hard, due to family outings and sickness, so I’m hopeful my numbers will improve. I recognize that there are just under 20 weeks left in the year. I only need to lose 1.6 lbs a week to obtain my GW, so I believe it’s still possible; therefore, my GW stays the same (for now).

Now take a moment to review your numbers. Are you on track? If not, do you want to adjust your 12/31/11 GW? If yes, don’t sweat it! It’s all about using this feedback to help you get where you want to be. Remember, there is no such thing as failure – only feedback; only results.

Let's go, Hot Moms!!
    -- Random Rambling Hot Moms (Closed)
    Group 3
    -- Who wants to be a HOT MAMA group 4 (closed group)
    -- Who wants to be a HOT MOM group 5
    -- “Who Wants to Be a Hot Mom” Group 7
    -- Who wants to be a hot mom?!: GROUP 8 CLOSED THREAD.
    -- Who wants to be a hot mom-Group 9 (closed group)
    -- Hot Mom (Closed group)-Mommies in Control
    Group 10
  • Leigh_b
    Options
    7Rc9g.png

for accurate reporting... my final goal weight is 118.0... of course I need to actually lose weight to get there... but thought I'd let you know so we can all see how far away I really am :ohwell: