Who wants to be a hot mom-Group 9 (closed group)

Options

Replies

• dc_amaryllis
    dc_amaryllis Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Boo ... I gained this week. :(
  • mjboswell
    mjboswell Posts: 114 Member
    Options

I know that must be disappointing but this is a new week and another chance to lose. Good luck!
  • joimichele
    joimichele Posts: 382
    Options

It's a new week. Let's try harder!
  • helena98
    helena98 Posts: 327
    Options
    WHO WANTS TO BE A HOT MOM? - GROUP RESULTS, 8/1 Weigh-In

CDWwq.png

Way to go, Groups 3 & 4!! You've had two weeks of all members checking in, and your numbers are showing the difference!

One member suggested listing "% of weight loss" per group. When I ran the numbers, I didn't feel they were a good reflection of the weight lost, as some members only have to lose a very small percentage of their current weight to get to their goal weights while others have to lose a much larger percentage. Let's just keep on tracking "% to GW." Hopefully, some groups will make it to the GW's before the challenge ends!

Please take a minute to review the following goal weights and percentages for your team listed below. I received these numbers from either the original "Who Wants to Be a Hot Mom" posting or from your group posting. This "Goal Weight" is the weight you would like to be on December 31, 2011 -- the official end of this challenge. If your goal weights are not accurate, then the "% to GW" column will not reflect your progress. For example, members with "% to GW" of 8.69% or higher as of today are on track to reach their group goal weights by December 31.

7NxNN.png

If you are below 8.69%, don't sweat it! You still have 21 weeks to get to your GW! If you would like to make a change, just send me a message.
    -- Future Hot Mamas – Group 3
    -- Who wants to be a HOT MAMA group 4 (closed group)
    -- Who wants to be a HOT MOM group 5
    -- Hot Moms Group 6 (closed group)
    -- “Who Wants to Be a Hot Mom” Group 7
    -- Who wants to be a hot mom?!: GROUP 8 CLOSED THREAD.
    -- Who wants to be a hot mom-Group 9 (closed group)
    -- Hot Mom (Closed group)-Mommies in Control
  • mjboswell
    Options

CDWwq.png

Way to go, Groups 3 & 4!! You've had two weeks of all members checking in, and your numbers are showing the difference!

One member suggested listing "% of weight loss" per group. When I ran the numbers, I didn't feel they were a good reflection of the weight lost, as some members only have to lose a very small percentage of their current weight to get to their goal weights while others have to lose a much larger percentage. Let's just keep on tracking "% to GW." Hopefully, some groups will make it to the GW's before the challenge ends!

Please take a minute to review the following goal weights and percentages for your team listed below. I received these numbers from either the original "Who Wants to Be a Hot Mom" posting or from your group posting. This "Goal Weight" is the weight you would like to be on December 31, 2011 -- the official end of this challenge. If your goal weights are not accurate, then the "% to GW" column will not reflect your progress. For example, members with "% to GW" of 8.69% or higher as of today are on track to reach their group goal weights by December 31.

7NxNN.png

If you are below 8.69%, don't sweat it! You still have 21 weeks to get to your GW! If you would like to make a change, just send me a message.

I'm in group 9 and I lost .4lbs not much but a loss. I went from 127.3 to 126.9 and it's TOM. Hopefully I can get this stress eating under control and have a better loss next week.
  • dc_amaryllis
    Options

CDWwq.png

7NxNN.png

koeniginhla ... Thanks for calculating all of this!
    I'm up .5 lb this week. No excuses, got to try harder.
    Where are my Group 9 hotties? We can do it!
  • joimichele
    Options
    Why is group 9 not posted? I posted the chart for this week.
  • joimichele
    Options
    g9xrZ.png
  • joimichele
    Options
    Sorry, I am still new to this. Please let me know if I messed up.
  • joimichele
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies! I received a message with concerns about the encouragement and motivation level of group 9. So, if anyone has ideas about how we can be more supportive, motivational, or encouraging please share. We want to be the best group! Let's work hard ladies we can beat this weight issue. Say no, to temptation and yes, to feeling and looking great!
  • joimichele
    Options
    O, one more thing... I recently started the Jillian Michaels burn and boost before I go full on with Insanity. Does anyone want to do it with me? The dvd cost like 9 dollars at Target. It's killer. Let me know. Have a great week.
  • chari2011
    chari2011 Posts: 108
    Options
    Hi girls! I have been so busy studying but I will be in touch more often.

Ecwy7.jpg
  • mjboswell
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been on here lately. I am going through some seriously tough times and I feel very overwhelmed at the moment. I moved my family from California to Oklahoma for my husband's job. We have been here a little over a month and he has been let go. So now we are in a new house we can't afford, in a place were we know no one. My children start school at the end of the month and it is clear we will have to down size so that means another move for them. I have to drop all of my classes this semester to try and find a job. We have no income besides his military disability pay, which is not enough to cover even half the bills. Needless to say I have spent the last 3 days crying and trying to figure out what to do next. It looks like we will probably be moving in with family in Texas. I am so distraught and wishing I had listened to my gut reaction, which was to not move from California. We don't have the money to get back to California and our 5 children are beginning to feel the stress of it all. Sorry for going on and on, I'm just so stressed out. I have been able to keep my calories in check. I am proud of that because I stress eat. However I have not been able to bring myself to exercise. I know I might feel a little better if I do but I can't sleep so I'm just too tired. UGH!! I could go on forever. Thanks for listening to me whine.
  • joimichele
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been on here lately. I am going through some seriously tough times and I feel very overwhelmed at the moment. I moved my family from California to Oklahoma for my husband's job. We have been here a little over a month and he has been let go. So now we are in a new house we can't afford, in a place were we know no one. My children start school at the end of the month and it is clear we will have to down size so that means another move for them. I have to drop all of my classes this semester to try and find a job. We have no income besides his military disability pay, which is not enough to cover even half the bills. Needless to say I have spent the last 3 days crying and trying to figure out what to do next. It looks like we will probably be moving in with family in Texas. I am so distraught and wishing I had listened to my gut reaction, which was to not move from California. We don't have the money to get back to California and our 5 children are beginning to feel the stress of it all. Sorry for going on and on, I'm just so stressed out. I have been able to keep my calories in check. I am proud of that because I stress eat. However I have not been able to bring myself to exercise. I know I might feel a little better if I do
    but I can't sleep so I'm just too tired. UGH!! I could go on forever. Thanks for listening to me whine.

Oh my that is horrible! I have been in almost the same situation. All I can say is think positive. Have you guys tried unemployment? If he was there for 30 days he should qualify. Also, check government agencies and social services. Check Craigslist for jobs. I wish I could do more to help. Calories and exercising should be the least of your worries. If you need to chat more, I don't mind listening (reading). Bye.
  • dc_amaryllis
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been on here lately. I am going through some seriously tough times and I feel very overwhelmed at the moment. I moved my family from California to Oklahoma for my husband's job. We have been here a little over a month and he has been let go. So now we are in a new house we can't afford, in a place were we know no one. My children start school at the end of the month and it is clear we will have to down size so that means another move for them. I have to drop all of my classes this semester to try and find a job. We have no income besides his military disability pay, which is not enough to cover even half the bills. Needless to say I have spent the last 3 days crying and trying to figure out what to do next. It looks like we will probably be moving in with family in Texas. I am so distraught and wishing I had listened to my gut reaction, which was to not move from California. We don't have the money to get back to California and our 5 children are beginning to feel the stress of it all. Sorry for going on and on, I'm just so stressed out. I have been able to keep my calories in check. I am proud of that because I stress eat. However I have not been able to bring myself to exercise. I know I might feel a little better if I do but I can't sleep so I'm just too tired. UGH!! I could go on forever. Thanks for listening to me whine.

My heart goes out to you and your family. I know there isn't anything I can say that will make things better. I do think you are amazing, though. Just the fact that you are staying accountable for all your calories is huge. It shows you're a strong person and strong people will overcome anything. Hang in there. We're here to support you anytime.
    ((((Hugs))))
  • Leigh_b
    Leigh_b Posts: 552 Member
    Options

I cannot imagine what you are going through.... my husband lost his job right after our little one was born, but I was still working and we have family nearby... and that was overwhelming and scary. Hang in there... take it one day at a time... give your children lots of love... and you will get through it. And for the record.... you are not whining... you have our support.
  • mjboswell
    Options
    Thank you all so much for your kind words of encouragement, it really means a lot to me. I have good news!!! My husband found another job so we don't have to move. YAY! The only down side is that it pays less so I have to drop out of school and get a job. I am not thrilled about that but I am over joyed that he has work and things turned around so quickly for us. I know there are so many people out there that have been unemployed for a long time. We are very blessed. I believe I will only miss this fall semester. I'm hoping by January we will have enough money saved that I can go back to school. I will stay positive and we will make this work for our family. I am going to return to working out and improving my diet on Monday. Again thank you so much you all are a great group of women! Now let's kick some weight loss butt!!!
  • dc_amaryllis
    Options
    Thank you all so much for your kind words of encouragement, it really means a lot to me. I have good news!!! My husband found another job so we don't have to move. YAY! The only down side is that it pays less so I have to drop out of school and get a job. I am not thrilled about that but I am over joyed that he has work and things turned around so quickly for us. I know there are so many people out there that have been unemployed for a long time. We are very blessed. I believe I will only miss this fall semester. I'm hoping by January we will have enough money saved that I can go back to school. I will stay positive and we will make this work for our family. I am going to return to working out and improving my diet on Monday. Again thank you so much you all are a great group of women! Now let's kick some weight loss butt!!!

Wonderful news! :) I know you will accomplish all that you desire.
  • joimichele
    Options

That is a wonderful attitude! Glad things worked out!
  • dc_amaryllis
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies! I received a message with concerns about the encouragement and motivation level of group 9. So, if anyone has ideas about how we can be more supportive, motivational, or encouraging please share. We want to be the best group! Let's work hard ladies we can beat this weight issue. Say no, to temptation and yes, to feeling and looking great!

I think you're doing a great job. I don't have any new ideas, but if you think of something I can help with, I'd be glad to.