Starting over and not giving up Challenge!!

Options

Replies

• mellymlk
    mellymlk Posts: 187
    Options
    OK so I did really good Monday..well good for me. Ya'll are kickin butt though!!
    Monday-
    water all day-
    3 meals and none after 5
    30 minutes on my elliptical

Today- (wed)
    water-
    30 mins. on elliptical

But I screwed up, and ate some powdered donuts 360 CALORIES????
    I'm going to do another 30 mins. this evening!!

:noway: Next time you think you need to eat someting yuk trick your mind into thinking how grose they loook and walk away. Punish yourself tonight and workout extra hard because you ate those.

Other then that good job. You can do it this time. Force yourself to walk away and post in here if you can't fight the urg :smile:
  • mellymlk
    Options
    I feel really good today. It's my 4th day of going to the gym and I'm feeling so much better.
    I am not feeling hungry. I decided to buy slim fast for those time I feel like I really need to eat. I've had a couple and they really do help make me not hungry.

So anyways today is a great day and I can't wait to go to the gym tonight.
    For those of you that don't go to the gym get up and clean your house. It burns lots of calories:wink:
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    I totally want to join

Weight: 180
    Height: 5'9"
    Measurements: Can't get to them now at work. :blushing:

Weaknesses: WINE!!!!!!! and eating out with my husband!!!!

Exercise: 3 - 4 days a week. Cycle class, stairmaster, Elyptical.

Motivation: Coming on the message boards and reading the posts. It keeps it at the forefront of my mind to do right!
  • mellymlk
    Options
    Welcome dbanks80! We're gonna kick that wine and eating out habit in the butt!!!
    I say your goal is to start by ONLY going out one night a week! Have wine that is fine but log what your gonna have before you go. It will open your eyes to if you really want to drink that much : )

Look forward to helping you stay on track:wink:
  • mellymlk
    Options
    I was gonna make a pork quesadilla for lunch and decided I didn't need the cheese beans or tortilla. So I chopped up pork and onions and green chilies and ate it that way. Saved a ton of fat and cals and it taste just as good : )
  • Angiebangie
    Angiebangie Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Cleaned alot today, party on Friday, so calories burned there, ran 4 miles. Good food-wise, grapes, egg, and toast for breakfast. Salad w/ LF dressing, yogurt and fruit for lunch. Veggie chili, green pepper and apple for snack after run. BUT THEN, my neighbor :devil: met me at the bus stop and gave me my dips from the election party last night, so I came home and ate some tostitos, 2 servings worth, and the artichoke dip, and a bit of my veggie dip and a few carrots. All in all 500-600 cal. but I had only eaten 700 calories up to that point, so if I STOP! I will be fine, and if I decide to shred or go to yoga tonight, I'll have some veggies, plain.:bigsmile: That's my plan!
  • mellymlk
    Options
    Cleaned alot today, party on Friday, so calories burned there, ran 4 miles. Good food-wise, grapes, egg, and toast for breakfast. Salad w/ LF dressing, yogurt and fruit for lunch. Veggie chili, green pepper and apple for snack after run. BUT THEN, my neighbor :devil: met me at the bus stop and gave me my dips from the election party last night, so I came home and ate some tostitos, 2 servings worth, and the artichoke dip, and a bit of my veggie dip and a few carrots. All in all 500-600 cal. but I had only eaten 700 calories up to that point, so if I STOP! I will be fine, and if I decide to shred or go to yoga tonight, I'll have some veggies, plain.:bigsmile: That's my plan!

Good job! Now go through that stuff out. Bad you. Go do your yoga to.
  • arjames82
    Options
    Just got back from the gym and boy am I tired:yawn:

I worked out with my trainer for 60 minutes (burned 658 calories) and then did a 60 minute spinning class (burned 1001 more calories).

Now it's time for a protein shake, a shower, and bed!:bigsmile:
  • arjames82
    Options
    I totally want to join

Weight: 180
    Height: 5'9"
    Measurements: Can't get to them now at work. :blushing:

Weaknesses: WINE!!!!!!! and eating out with my husband!!!!

Exercise: 3 - 4 days a week. Cycle class, stairmaster, Elyptical.

Motivation: Coming on the message boards and reading the posts. It keeps it at the forefront of my mind to do right!

Welcome dbanks....The Stairmaster...my mortal enemy:devil: I have conquered every machine in the gym except that one. I'm working on it though...i've managed to increase the time that I can stay on it to 30 minutes, but I want to get up to 60 minutes like all of the other machines.

Good luck to you!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    my weakness is anything with sugar in it!! I also love carbs.

my motivation: they're in my ticker. also I would love to wear cute dresses without lookin like a whale in a dress!! :noway:
  • mellymlk
    Options
    Another day that I'm feeling great! I can't make it to the gym tonight because my husband is going out of town for work so I'll ave all 3 kiddos.
    So I'm going to go to the mall and walk today and do lots of stuff at home.
    I'm not craving sweets anymore yay!

Havea great day girls and stay on track
  • dbanks80
    Options
    I did well yesterday. I was happy I stayed within my calorie intake and exercised. I had ONE Mikes Hard Lemonade and I am so proud of myself that I stuck to just ONE!!!! :laugh: Man I sound like an alkie! I am not though! :laugh:
  • mellymlk
    Options
    I did well yesterday. I was happy I stayed within my calorie intake and exercised. I had ONE Mikes Hard Lemonade and I am so proud of myself that I stuck to just ONE!!!! :laugh: Man I sound like an alkie! I am not though! :laugh:

YAY Keep it up! Did you log your Mike's and still stay under cal's?
    You're gonna be feeling great in no time! We're all gonna be some hot momma's strutting our stuff lol
  • dbanks80
    Options

YAY Keep it up! Did you log your Mike's and still stay under cal's?
    You're gonna be feeling great in no time! We're all gonna be some hot momma's strutting our stuff lol

Yes I did log it. I actually had some calories left over to use but I said I better not over do it/
  • mellymlk
    Options
    I did ok today. I tried to stay active because I couldn't go to the gym today. I was under my calories so I had some popcorn.
    I felt really good today and my working out has been paying off. I just need to find some healthy foods so I can make a food plan.
  • roughneckswife
    roughneckswife Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Ok I am feeling really bad.:sad:
    I haven't logged on in a few days and yesterday I went to a fish fry :ohwell:

I HAVE to get it together this week. I'm gonna bust butt, I am having a Passion Party Open House here Sat. night. Sooo that means clean, clean and clean.
    Oh yea, and work out so I will look a little better...
    This morning so far I have done:
    30 crunches, 30 squats and 30 push ups.
    Now I just have to get my cardio in!!
    Talk to ya'll soon!!
  • arjames82
    Options
    Ok...I've been out of touch since Thursday. I had to go out of town for a wedding, and I was NOT prepared for that. Eating out for four days, not access for fitness equipment....AHHHHHHH...i feel like I've been totally set back:mad:

BUT, I'm back and I'll be back in the gym first thing tomorrow morning....:bigsmile:
  • arjames82
    Options
    Good Morning Challengers...and Happy Veteran's Day!:flowerforyou:

I just finished up a 60 minute workout with my trainer. I usually can't workout in the mornings because I have to be at work at 7:00 a.m., but since it's a holiday, I was able to go in early. I burned 953 calories this morning and I'm feeling great:bigsmile: ! I think there may be something to this early working out thing...but there's no way I could drag my butt out of the bed at 4:00 a.m. to workout before I go to work:yawn:

I will admit to you guys, that I cheated on the challenge this morning...but it was not my fault:embarassed: Because I've been out of town since Thursday, my trainer INSISTED on weighing me this morning to see how much damage I'd done by not working out for 5 days. I was actually a little miffed that he assumed that I'd done damage. I tried to talk him out of it and begged him to let me wait, but it was to no avail. To make matters worse, he weighed me AFTER I'd lifted weight for 60 minutes and consumed 4-16 oz bottles of water:drinker: Hmmmmm...did that even sound like it was going to go well? Well actually....IT DID! We were both surprised that I had lost weight, I won't reveal the amount until our "official" check in date next week, but seeing a loss under those circumstances was definitely motivation.

Now that I'm home, I'm going to fix breakfast and then clean house while I'm still sweaty.

Round two at the gym tonight....spinning class at 5:30....maybe:noway:
  • arjames82
    Options
    Ok I am feeling really bad.:sad:
    I haven't logged on in a few days and yesterday I went to a fish fry :ohwell:

I HAVE to get it together this week. I'm gonna bust butt, I am having a Passion Party Open House here Sat. night. Sooo that means clean, clean and clean.
    Oh yea, and work out so I will look a little better...
    This morning so far I have done:
    30 crunches, 30 squats and 30 push ups.
    Now I just have to get my cardio in!!
    Talk to ya'll soon!!

Come on...you can do it....I was out of it for 5 whole days but now I'm back and i feel better than ever. Only 6 days to go!
  • Angiebangie
    Angiebangie Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Haven't checked it, sorry!

Well I decided it was time to weigh myself, and I was a smidge under 150, almost 15 lbs. up from June!!!:embarassed: This is why it is so important to pay attention. I ran 2, yest 2 marathons last month, so lots of training up to that point, 18 weeks of it. But I would eat healthfully, then eat crappy on and off all of those weeks and look where that got me!

So I need to be consistent, in eating and exercising (now that my races are over). I am going to Mexico in a month, so my mini-goal is to do those things until I leave, get to 135 again, and behave on vacation. I always plan on not going crazy, and then I do, and I always regret it, vacation is not about food, it's about family and fun!

Anyway, I did run M-F last week, and started my 30 day "Making the Cut" by Jillian Michaels workout again yesterday, did it this morning too:bigsmile: , I will run at least 3 miles this afternoon.