Before and Current 181lbs in 20 months only 56 to go!

Options
124»

Replies

• allnewellie
    allnewellie Posts: 156
    Options
    Amazing!

I'm exactly 3 weeks post VGS, and your story is very inspiring. KUTGW!
  • joburridge
    joburridge Posts: 16
    Options
    Awesome,, well done x
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Well done on your weight loss, and good luck going all the way!!
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! The change is positively amazing!
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    What a transformation! Congrats on your accomplishment!!!
  • _CHRISTIE_
    _CHRISTIE_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!! Congrats on coming this far! I also love what you said about about the bypass only being a tool.... how true that is!!
  • SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting your pictures. This is just the inspiration I (and others) need today to keep focus. BTW...has anyone told you how much younger you look without all that extra baggage? And I'm loving the smile!!! Congratulations on your fantastic success. :flowerforyou:
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing and like a totally different person. I am glad you have turned your life around and are doing so good at it! You are an inspiration to us all. :bigsmile:
  • missysmission777
    missysmission777 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Wow Gary!!!!!!!!!!!! That is an awesome story by pictures.. May this inspire SO many on here that they think they can not do it. I agree without surgery if possible but look you're running marathons etc and now taking better care of yourself... You look terrific and I would've never put those two pictures together as that being you on the skinnier side.. WOW what an amazing transformation.

Keep on rockin" Great job!

Missy
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    If I had not seen the pictures, i don't know if I would have believed it! That is truely amazing and you ARE an inspiration!
  • stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Congrats Gary for making it work! I love to see the success stories and your pictures are great! As another WLS patient, I know that it is just a tool and wwe are the ones that make it work for the rest our lives.

Thanks for sharing your story!
  • nikkionamission
    Options
    wow great work and great dedication!
  • SDH15
    SDH15 Posts: 35
    Options
    WOW! You look FANTASTIC!! well done!!!!!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    wow! amazing job so far!
  • danibee79
    danibee79 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Well hellllloooooo handsome! Love your pics. What a fantastic achievement! xx
  • beedubyaw
    beedubyaw Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job! Keep it up, you will be at your goal weight before you know it :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!