NEW FOODS YOU LIKE!

Options
I am currently am loving Ocean Spray Cran-Apple Sugar Free drink mix (just add to water)
I put like one packet into my 32oz bottle....YUM!

Blue Diamond Salt and Vinegar Almonds

Quaker Peanut Butter Mini Delights

Winter squash

Pumpkin puree

Silk soy beverages (Pumpkin & Eggnog!)

What are some of your current favorites/new foods you surprisingly enjoy!

Replies

• ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    I am currently am loving Ocean Spray Cran-Apple Sugar Free drink mix (just add to water)
    I put like one packet into my 32oz bottle....YUM!

Blue Diamond Salt and Vinegar Almonds

Quaker Peanut Butter Mini Delights

Winter squash

Pumpkin puree

Silk soy beverages (Pumpkin & Eggnog!)

What are some of your current favorites/new foods you surprisingly enjoy!
  • mellymlk
    mellymlk Posts: 187
    Options
    I LOVE Subways Tuna salads. They are so filling and like 250 calories : )
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    I finally got brave and tried a Fiber One Bar. It was so yummy. The oats and caramel is almost like a cookie.
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    I finally got brave and tried a Fiber One Bar. It was so yummy. The oats and caramel is almost like a cookie.

Oh! I LOVE those! I am a huge fan of ALL the flavors. I am big on fiber though.

Here's another that I can't find at my grocery stores in ID but found it in WA.....
    Brummel & Brown Strawberry.... ohhhhhhh so amazing!
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Asda do a greeese - Ilchester Cheddar with garlic & chives - one slice on a ryvita - YUM!!!!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    "Simply Enjoy (Stop and Shop brand) Pepper & Poppy Water Crackers"-- 4 crackers for 60 calories. I eat them with one slice of American cheese divided into quarters-- all in all, a filling, yummy, crunchy snack with protein for 130 calories total.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Carnation light hot chocolate :) the regular kind has 150cals... the light kind has 45! Save me extra calories for all those marshmallows I like to add :laugh:
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    Asda do a greeese - Ilchester Cheddar with garlic & chives - one slice on a ryvita - YUM!!!!

OhOh! where do you find this little gem of yumminess!
  • tanyafuller
    Options
    Has anyone tried the new campbells soups The Select Harvest Lite, just 50 calories a serving. I had a bowl of soup and a small side salad and lite Italian dressing and it is quite filling, and of course my water.
    I am having a hard time with sodium, it seems like there is a crazy amount of sodium in everything I am purchasing to eat better. I have also been having a smart ones meal with a small salad and the sodium is high in those are too.
    It's like a double wammy! I am try to loose the fat, but the sodium puts on the water weight grrrrr....
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Kellogg's Frosted Mini Wheats Cinnamon Streusel (thanks Shore)!!!!!!!!!! DELISH!
  • Losing_It
    Options
    Has anyone tried the new campbells soups The Select Harvest Lite, just 50 calories a serving. I had a bowl of soup and a small side salad and lite Italian dressing and it is quite filling, and of course my water.
    I am having a hard time with sodium, it seems like there is a crazy amount of sodium in everything I am purchasing to eat better. I have also been having a smart ones meal with a small salad and the sodium is high in those are too.
    It's like a double wammy! I am try to loose the fat, but the sodium puts on the water weight grrrrr....

The cereal I mentioned above is NO SODIUM..YAY! I'm always looking for low sodium foods as well. I have tried the soup you mentioned and it's YUMMMMMMY!
  • jenninsocal
    Options
    Laughing Cow light cheeses, they are new to me. I use them on crackers, toast, english muffins, everything. So good!
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    Kellogg's Frosted Mini Wheats Cinnamon Streusel (thanks Shore)!!!!!!!!!! DELISH!

Oh don't tease! I've been eyeing those for weeks! Are they so yummy?
  • DjBliss05
    Options
    Dried mango and Jello Pudding Cups have become my favs for sugar cravings!

I think I need to try those Salt & Vinegar Almonds... I have to avoid Salt & Vinegar chips because they disappear soo quickly around me. :cry:
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    Dried mango and Jello Pudding Cups have become my favs for sugar cravings!

I think I need to try those Salt & Vinegar Almonds... I have to avoid Salt & Vinegar chips because they disappear soo quickly around me. :cry:

I LOVE salt and vinegar chips!!!
    Have you ever had the Vicki's (I think that's right) kind....so crunchy....yum.. I only get those the rare occasion I find them at Subway.
  • jaglover04
    jaglover04 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I really like the special K H2O, i just get the mixes and put them in a water, for times when i can't get full after lunch or breakfast and want to keep snacking!! They hold me over for almost 2 hours and they only have 30 calories but 5g of protein!! The special K bars are really good too!!
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options

you need to come and visit the UK !!

asda is a shop here, its own by walmart.. but unlike wallmart they do mostly foods,

soups !! i try to make all kinds of different ones and love it !! . very filling
    shreadded wheat ......... no salt, low calories, tons of fiber,, love it with a bit of honey and soy milk, if im lucky strawberries..yummmm
  • Losing_It
    Options

Oh don't tease! I've been eyeing those for weeks! Are they so yummy?

Uh huh..they are THAT good! Cinnamon Strusel is my favorite...Strawberry Delight was pretty good but too sweet for me...I have my eye on Blueberry next week!:glasses:
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options

you need to come and visit the UK !!

asda is a shop here, its own by walmart.. but unlike wallmart they do mostly foods,

soups !! i try to make all kinds of different ones and love it !! . very filling
    shreadded wheat ......... no salt, low calories, tons of fiber,, love it with a bit of honey and soy milk, if im lucky strawberries..yummmm

Curses!!!! Oh well...I will try to suffer in silence. :huh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Laughing Cow cheese

triscuits

Fiber one Bars:noway: