jamfan Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    banana w/ natural peanutbutter
    &
    Whey w/ 1-1/2 cup skim milk
  • Jaydz79
    Jaydz79 Posts: 3
    Options
    meal replacement shake is my breakfast, fast, easy and does the job!!
  • Vhovell
    Vhovell Posts: 286
    Options
    I had Oat Krumbly cereal and semi skimmed milk
  • BeHappyNHealthy
    Options
    unsweetened chocolate almond milk with whole foods peanut butter pows and some blueberry soy yogurt. yum! Calorie count would've been more reasonable if I only did one serving of the peanut butter pows but i couldn't resist!
  • StaceG1986
    StaceG1986 Posts: 350
    Options
    I only had a banana today but I'm pregnant and can't stomach much at the min :laugh:

But usually I would have 55% fruit muesli with semi skimmed milk and a piece of fruit, or weetabix with ss milk and a piece of fruit, or an English muffin with poached egg and mushrooms and a piece of fruit
  • stephm112
    stephm112 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    weetabix with half a banana and skimmed milk. alternate between bran flakes, alpen and malted wheaties so will keep an eye on this post coz i'm super bored of cereal!
  • piezoeyjune
    piezoeyjune Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for more ideas other than the usual cereal so I thought I would start this thread and see what everyone else is eating...

Today I had...
    2 poached eggs w/canadian bacon
    Low Sodium V8
    Coffee

Why eat only "breakfast" foods for breakfast? How about some chicken and vegys? Tomato soup? Tuna with hummus? Or... pizza? Wait, No thats bad. My point is that food is food. Who cares when you eat it.

I grew up thinking that oj, cereal, pancakes and coffee were strictly breakfast foods. I now work for a Korean woman who was only concerned that her kids ate SOMETHING for breakfast. She didnt care what it was (salami sandwich, Udon noodles, pizza, chicken soup etc) DING... Lightbulb Nancy? Now my parents think Im nuts when I have cereal at lunch and leftover chicken for b'fast; but hey; at least Im eating something that is satisfying and healthy...
  • williti
    williti Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow, you guys are awesome and so creative. I've never heard of some of the items you're choosing for breakfast. (newbie)

I usually stick with black coffee and a fiber one bar.
  • cooncat
    cooncat Posts: 2
    Options
    egg salad (yesterday's leftover lunch) two fresh strawberries and homemade green iced tea w/lemon.
  • 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    I had a fried egg 92 calories
    A banana 110 calories
    White grapes 20 each 60 calories
  • mariedingle
    Options
    I had oatmeal today but usually I have a smoothie with a banana, frozen fruit, fat free plain yogurt, fat free milk and ice cubes. Filling and gives me energy!!
  • jamesdelong
    jamesdelong Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I was lazy this morning and didn't want to make anything so I grabbed a Balance Bar. I'll make something extra nice for dinner though :)
  • carmcd
    carmcd Posts: 115
    Options
    I had 3/4 of a cup of chocolate cheerios with 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk and a kiwi on the side! everything for under 200 cals!
  • benodie
    benodie Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    nice ideas!!

I had coffee x LOTS!!
    grape nuts and milk . . .calories are a bit high but full of fibre and really filling :bigsmile:
  • aprilgicker
    aprilgicker Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    My must have coffee with coffeemate fat free french vanilla creamer 100cals

and something around 200 cals

today a zone bar
    yesterday toast with peanut butter
    tomorrow probably leftovers
  • tfbrave77
    tfbrave77 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for more ideas other than the usual cereal so I thought I would start this thread and see what everyone else is eating...

Today I had...
    2 poached eggs w/canadian bacon
    Low Sodium V8
    Coffee

Why eat only "breakfast" foods for breakfast? How about some chicken and vegys? Tomato soup? Tuna with hummus? Or... pizza? Wait, No thats bad. My point is that food is food. Who cares when you eat it.

I grew up thinking that oj, cereal, pancakes and coffee were strictly breakfast foods. I now work for a Korean woman who was only concerned that her kids ate SOMETHING for breakfast. She didnt care what it was (salami sandwich, Udon noodles, pizza, chicken soup etc) DING... Lightbulb Nancy? Now my parents think Im nuts when I have cereal at lunch and leftover chicken for b'fast; but hey; at least Im eating something that is satisfying and healthy...

LOL I do this all the time. I had:

Leftover Waldorf Salad 1 3/4 cup 180 cals
    Fiber One Strawberry Yogurt 4 oz 50 cals
    Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein Shake Turbo Chocolate 1/2 serving 70 cals
    and of course
    Coffee w/Splenda :)
  • margo36
    margo36 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Mushroom Omellete. I'm probably the only person that hates milk so therefore not a cereal eater.
  • JMCade
    JMCade Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Whole wheat toast with Nutella, Oikos caramel greek yogurt, and coffee.
  • ljpham
    ljpham Posts: 25
    Options
    chocolate banana smoothie! it's not too sweet and it fulfills my chocolate fix.

1.25 c of Silk almond milk
    1 frozen banana
    1.5 tbsp of Hershey's unsweetened cocoa powder
  • kmcgrath1
    kmcgrath1 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    OK, now I'm getting hungry again :ohwell: