1/4 c. dry oats
    cinnamon
    1 scoop MRM 100% natural whey protein
    1 scoop Amazing Grass

Blended it all together!
  • jamesdelong
    jamesdelong Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I had a slice of wheat toast with peanut butter along with two fried eggs and a glass of water. Let me tell ya, that combo had me full for quite some time that I almost forgot to eat my healthy snack a few hours afterwards. ( I am sticking to eating every 2-3 hours)
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Kashi - Heart to Heart Oat Flakes & Wild Blueberry Clusters Cereal, 1 cup (55g) - about 200 cals
  • JMCade
    JMCade Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    My must have coffee with coffeemate fat free french vanilla creamer 100cals

and something around 200 cals

today a zone bar
    yesterday toast with peanut butter
    tomorrow probably leftovers
    me too on the coffee:drinker: - but I use the sugar free ones- vanilla or hazelnut. Sugar free has less calories and of course no sugar. Tastes the same too. :smile:
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Depending on how much time I have, I love:
    Protein Shake
    Musli (normally chocolate) with almond or reis milk
    scrambles eggs (2, no milk added... but lots of veggies)
    bread with vegetable spread and bio salami. :)
  • eates
    eates Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Raspberry Chobani yogurt with 1/2c Quaker Squares cereal
  • glenr79
    glenr79 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I had two egg whites, one whole egg with tomatoes and jallapenos slices up and all scrambeled together on top of a slice of whole wheat bread. On the whole wheat bread I had a piece of lowfat cheese slightly melted onto that. With a glass of orange juice :)
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Kind of boring:

Keurig German Chocolate cake coffee black w/ Equal
    1/2 cup Fiber One Cereal
    1 cup strawberries
    1 banana
  • mamastuck
    mamastuck Posts: 131
    Options
    6oz smoothie with yogurt carrots and 1/2 banana all mixed together
    2 cups of coffee
  • piezoeyjune
    piezoeyjune Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for more ideas other than the usual cereal so I thought I would start this thread and see what everyone else is eating...

Today I had...
    2 poached eggs w/canadian bacon
    Low Sodium V8
    Coffee

Why eat only "breakfast" foods for breakfast? How about some chicken and vegys? Tomato soup? Tuna with hummus? Or... pizza? Wait, No thats bad. My point is that food is food. Who cares when you eat it.

I grew up thinking that oj, cereal, pancakes and coffee were strictly breakfast foods. I now work for a Korean woman who was only concerned that her kids ate SOMETHING for breakfast. She didnt care what it was (salami sandwich, Udon noodles, pizza, chicken soup etc) DING... Lightbulb Nancy? Now my parents think Im nuts when I have cereal at lunch and leftover chicken for b'fast; but hey; at least Im eating something that is satisfying and healthy...

LOL I do this all the time. I had:

Leftover Waldorf Salad 1 3/4 cup 180 cals
    Fiber One Strawberry Yogurt 4 oz 50 cals
    Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein Shake Turbo Chocolate 1/2 serving 70 cals
    and of course
    Coffee w/Splenda :)

Yum. Waldorf salad... I havent had that in a while. This morning I had 2 nectarines. Boring but Im not too hungry... oh, and coffee. Cannot live w/o coffee even though Ive switched to decaf. (BOY can I feel that lack of caffine...) :(
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I had steel cut oats, local honey, fresh cinnamon and golden raisins. Great fuel after a great HIIT workout! Time for a shower and some coffee!
  • Eats_With_A_Fist
    Options
    2 Gluten-Free, No-flour Banana Pancakes covered with strawberries and raspberries and drizzled with honey.

2 Bananas
    1 Egg
    1 Heaping Tablespoon of Almond Butter or Nutella
    Sprinkling of unsweetened coconut

Mash the bananas, blend together really well with everything else. Fry in butter or coconut oil until almost done, and then flip. (Usually when bubbles start to appear on the surface.) After flipping, it really doesn't take but a minute or so. Top with berries, almond butter (or some other kind of nut derivative), and/or drizzle with some honey. (Protip: Local honey is better for you than generic store bought honey. Some stores have a local variety on the shelves with the generic/name brand stuff.)
  • cldeib
    cldeib Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Light english muffin with fried egg and turkey sausage. Keeps me full until lunch!
  • cldeib
    cldeib Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    2 Gluten-Free, No-flour Banana Pancakes covered with strawberries and raspberries and drizzled with honey.

2 Bananas
    1 Egg
    1 Heaping Tablespoon of Almond Butter or Nutella
    Sprinkling of unsweetened coconut

Mash the bananas, blend together really well with everything else. Fry in butter or coconut oil until almost done, and then flip. (Usually when bubbles start to appear on the surface.) After flipping, it really doesn't take but a minute or so. Top with berries, almond butter (or some other kind of nut derivative), and/or drizzle with some honey. (Protip: Local honey is better for you than generic store bought honey. Some stores have a local variety on the shelves with the generic/name brand stuff.)

I used to eat a variation of this every morning for breakfast. Very tasty!!
  • jljc_2010
    jljc_2010 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Today:
    1/2 cup Fiber One
    1 cup Almond Breeze, Vanilla Unsweetened
    2 slices Great Value Low Sodium Bacon
    1 slice of Nature's Own Honey Wheat 40 calorie bread
    10 spray's of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
    16 oz Folger's Decaf
    1/4 cup Almond Breeze
    1/2 packet of Splenda

Here lately I have been eating Baked Omelette's, tired of the egg scene though...Check out Hungry Girl for some great recipes on oven baked omelettes
  • JodieLBradbury
    JodieLBradbury Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I had a slice of red velvet cake. Very nice it was too.
  • AI1108
    AI1108 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I had two breakfasts cause I've been up since 3:30 am working...

Breakfast #1 - Whey Protein Shake & a banana

Breakfast #2 - Skinny whole wheat bagel w/ Egg white Omelet & cheddar cheese, 1 cup coffee w/ skim milk & 1 tsp sugar, and a cup of fruit (watermelon, honeydew, cantaloupe & grapes)

Planning to go running this evening so I'll end up working it all off then. :)
  • cwojo
    cwojo Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I have 1/2 cup of oatmeal
    2 hard boiled eggs - 1 with yolk, 1 without
    1 piece of fruit
  • silkysly
    silkysly Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    3 Eggs in the microwave with spinach, garlic & a slice of cheese. Coffee with caramel, vanilla (sugar free) creamer.
  • jmckelvy
    jmckelvy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I had a plain instant oatmeal with 2 packets of splenda and 1/4c fresh mixed berries with 2 boiled eggs......