Just to clarify, old MFP vs. new MFP

Options
12346»

Replies

• Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    I must have missed something, i didnt know anybody left or that there was an OLD MFP and a new.

There isn't.:laugh: ...there's only ever been one MFP:heart: Mike's simply enforcing rules that were in place all along (keep it respectful-PG 13 on the boards is all he asks, appears to be pretty simple to most of us :wink: )

Seems some are having on going issues with the rules regarding keeping the boards 'clean'.... apparently they now refer to that as the 'new not fun' MFP:huh::laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I must have missed something, i didnt know anybody left or that there was an OLD MFP and a new.

There isn't.:laugh: ...there's only ever been one MFP:heart: Mike's simply enforcing rules that were in place all along (keep it respectful-PG 13 on the boards is all he asks, appears to be pretty simple to most of us :wink: )

Seems some are having on going issues with the rules regarding keeping the boards 'clean'.... apparently they now refer to that as the 'new not fun' MFP:huh::laugh:

"pg13" is subjective, imho. As long as there's no nudity, no profanity, no attacking others & no hijacking threads (which happened, I don't deny) then I'm of the live & let live camp. :smile:

Hope everyone is having a great Tuesday & your canidate wins!! :drinker: (As long as it's MY canidate!) :laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

(As long as it's MY canidate!) :laugh:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

(As long as it's MY canidate!) :laugh:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well....I can only be supportive up to a point! :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.