20in6 DAILY CHAT! [closed] 7/21

Options
1235»

Replies

• gorguslyjealous
    gorguslyjealous Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    good morning everyone - I hope you're all excited for weigh in day - I know I was pretty excited that I actually LOST a pound - it's been WEEKS since I've had any progress becuase I've been in such a funk, so yay!! :D - Just got to work about a half hour ago - started the day off good by waking up and doing 30 minutes on the elliptical, got ready for work && here we are eating my shredded wheat for breakfast!

I hope everyone has a great day && we can continue the motivation that we've all put forth this first week :D
  • katieeweiss
    katieeweiss Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm not officially awake (LOL) just up for a few minutes to feed the baby, but I did weigh myself and it didn't change ONE BIT! :(:(:( I think I need to bump my cals back up to 1400. The first 3 weeks I was doing 1400 + 300 for breastfeeding and I lost some every week; this week I did 1200 + 300 and I didn't lose anything. :( Boo!
  • marieuno
    marieuno Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    :smile: Ok, I hit the scale first thing this morning so excited to see a change. And instead of seeing a decline it was a couple oz more. I am disappointed but then I decided to focus on the positive. I have been back to the gym, 3 days so far, and I took my measurments and there were a couple of inches lost. So, I will keep going and hope for the best next week.

I need suggestions. Sometimes I have those extra cals left over but I am not hungry. What so do you suggest?
  • katieeweiss
    Options
    So I realized that I actually did lose a pound since last Thursday... :D

Charmaine, I recommend eating your exercise calories if your hungry. If you're not, don't force yourself! BUT make sure you have 1200 NET every day. This means that if your daily goal is 1200, you have to eat all your exercise cals. An easy way? Peanut butter! High calorie, and a great after-workout snack because of the protein. :)
  • katieeweiss
    Options
    Everyone is so quiet! How is everyone doing today???
  • chelbel89
    chelbel89 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Well, finals are finally over for the semester, so now I wont feel like a zombie anymore!! I have lost 4 pounds in the last week. It has stayed pretty steady the same since I started. I hope to amp it up this coming week! I am finally going to get to focus just on the weight loss, without the stress of school to bring me down!!! :happy: I hope everyone else is doing great!
  • gooberkn
    gooberkn Posts: 18
    Options
    FOLKS!!! Where's the rest of the weigh-ins? Folks you signed up for this so we can do this challenge together as a group. Don't miss the first weigh-in!!!!

We have weight in on the other thread
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/301875-20in6-weigh-in-for-week-1-closed
  • katieeweiss
    Options
    That's great Chelsea!!!
  • katieeweiss
    Options
    NEW DAILY CHAT THREAD!!!!!!! DON'T POST HERE, POST HERE:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/302946-20in6-daily-chat-week-2-closed
  • cherrydietcoke1
    Options
    I missed weigh in day have been on double shifts. HAve weighed in at end of day and lost 2lbs at least, down to 11stone soo soo close to being in the 10s! feel toned thanks to 30 day shred, have new wedding dress in bigger size fits like a glove! dont care that its a bigger size, looks more flattering fitting properly than being squished in, but still aiming to lose another 14lb if I can.

gonna go gym this weekend and cont with 30DS. everyone is doing great keep it up!
    xxx