Who else is a Melting Pot?

Options

Replies

• taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    This is why my ultimate goal in life is to enslave both Japan and Germany and force them to make me a fleet of luxury sports cars.

I bet they could make some sick *kitten* motorbikes as well.
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    youd be just as likely to end up with bratwurst wrapped in a bit of seaweed though
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    youd be just as likely to end up with bratwurst wrapped in a bit of seaweed though

aw german sushi! adorable! maybe with some mustard instead of wasabi. kolsch instead of sake....
  • AJay513
    AJay513 Posts: 187
    Options
    I am Japanese and German. Both sides of my family made it clear about their wish to maintain their racial superiority, and both sides hated me growing up (they still hate me as far as I know too). When I was as young as 3, I was called an abomination and threatened with death by people on both sides. One of my uncles told me I should kill myself because I was a mark of shame on the family bloodlines.

This is why my ultimate goal in life is to enslave both Japan and Germany and force them to make me a fleet of luxury sports cars.

At least you have a good sense of humor about it!!! ;p
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    I'm an American Mutt and that what makes this country great!

Irish and German, with Bloodlines to French Royalty......darn royalty always enjoyed screwing the peasants
  • azingale
    azingale Posts: 74
    Options
    I'm 1/4 Sicilian and 1/4 northern Italian (that was taboo in the '50s when my grandparents married, even here in the U.S.), and the rest is a mix of English (actual Mayflower "blueblood"), black Irish, Swedish, and Lithuanian, except that there were some Danes somewhere on the Swedish side, and there were French-Canadian and maybe Native Americans on the "blueblood" side around or before the American Revolution. The Sicilians were *possibly* Spanish gypsies before they ended up in Sicily in the 1500s. I identify as Italian-American.

The end result is that I'm really fair skinned (like a northern Italian: think Mario Batali - same as my northern Italian grandmother) with big, crazy, wavy-curly frizzy hair that is, depending on how much sun I'm getting, sometimes naturally several different colors (medium to dark ash brown that gets red highlights with blonde stripes in the summer.) Most people aren't 100% sure what I am when they look at me - I like that people think I'm kind of exotic, even though I'm really just a Euro-mutt. :)
  • minnie86
    minnie86 Posts: 187
    Options
    I'm half Indian, half Chilean...
  • azingale
    Options
    I am Japanese and German. Both sides of my family made it clear about their wish to maintain their racial superiority, and both sides hated me growing up (they still hate me as far as I know too). When I was as young as 3, I was called an abomination and threatened with death by people on both sides. One of my uncles told me I should kill myself because I was a mark of shame on the family bloodlines.

That is an AMAZING background... I'm sorry your families didn't accept you as the celebration you should be.

I'll be the first in line for one of those cars, though, when you release them for sale. I've always wished I could have the offspring of a Honda and a BMW!
  • azingale
    Options
    Scottish
    French
    Czech
    English

Had a relative die in the Salem witch trials (there is a poem written about her), and my lineage can be traced back to the Stuart Kings (get to visit Scotland in a few years, cannot wait!)

Hi. So, um, I'm related to Cotton Mather... so, um, sorry about those witch trials... um, yeah... sorry?
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options

i support this. if you need a partner in crime i'm SO down.
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    German and Scottish :)
  • shiggyshane
    shiggyshane Posts: 215
    Options
    cape verdian and african american...though everybody thinks i am puerto rican..
  • paulahhhh
    paulahhhh Posts: 283
    Options
    Me! Me! Me!

I'm half Filippina and half Caucasian. WOOT WOOT!!

WOO HOO for FILIPINAS :drinker:
    I'm Filipino & Chinese :glasses:
  • cherdan
    cherdan Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I get a little testy when people of non-mixed ancestry (one race) refer to themselves as "mutts" or reply to these threads.. sure, you have got a lot of countries in there, but they're all Anglo/European! How's about let us mixies have some shine.. js.

My mom is from California and is Scottish, Irish, German, Welsh, Russian-Polish/likely Jewish and Native American.

My dad is from Hawaii and is (Azorean and Madeiran) Portuguese, Norwegian and Hawaiian.

I am about 45% Portuguese.
  • andygettinfitt
    Options
    I am...
    Native American (blackfoot)
    Irish
    Scotish
    English
    Spanish
    ....and all around awesome (very proud of my family history):smile:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Maternal:

Italian
    German
    Swedish

Paternal:

Basically, Eastern European Jew, but from Poland, Russia, Hungary, Austria and Germany
  • TallyNick
    TallyNick Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Mom:Sicilian & Irish with some Native American (Blackfoot) on the Irish side
    Dad: Ukranian & Italian (Calabrian)

Married and have 2 daughters who are half African-American (with some Native American Seminole as well) - they are the true Melting Pot kiddies of the family! [proud daddy]
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    I'm part British (which is a mix in & of itself), Norwegen, French and theres some Jewish in the mix way back on my Mums side.
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    German
    Native American
    Austrian
    French
    Swedish
    Belgian
    Irish
    Dutch

My ancestors where all over the place ^^ :P