I would be okay.
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    What are you some kind of trouble maker? ☺
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    I've done it the old way (pencil and notebook) before. It's just so much easier here. I don't have to pull out the old calorie counter books, for one thing, and I don't have to add everything up for another.
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    What are you some kind of trouble maker? ☺
    LOL, I think about these things at night when I can't sleep. I was gonna post it last night but I fell asleep :yawn:
  • cabul3
    cabul3 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    i could do it on paper, but i'd miss conversing with my mfp friends....
  • methetree
    methetree Posts: 381
    Options
    I started with pen and paper several weeks before joining MFP. What MFP does for me is gives me fantastic people for support. I believe I could go back to pen and paper, but I would miss the amazing people, the forums and the knowledge that there is a whole entire group of people out there battling the same issues I am.

The internet better not go anywhere, but in case it does, I do have awesome survival skills and emergency stuff.....

Way to think Paul.
  • elmobabie84
    elmobabie84 Posts: 112
    Options
    I would pretend i was a rabbit and much on lettuce and carrots all day. :angry:
    lol i agree!!!! lettuce and carrots allllll day with nothing to drink but water!!! i havent been here that long and i dont think i would know what to do yet but i sure would try!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I lost 30 pounds without MFP! and about 10 with! so i know i could do it. All I did was eat relatively healthy (fruit and cereal for breakfast, wraps, sandwiches or protein bars for lunch, and pasta or salad for dinner) and exercised a lot on the bike or action motion trainer.
  • Anoble17
    Anoble17 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    That would be why I have a DROID. And if that stops working.... I am an EXCEL MASTER!