Rainbow Warriors: Getting Fit & Fabulous!

Options
191011121315»

Replies

• richardholt2011
    richardholt2011 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Wed 09/21/11 08:20 PMQUOTE:

When i was diagnosed with diabetes I said no to chocoloates and sweets (candy) and apart from a couple of wafer thin mints in restaurants i have stuck to it. Gone are those entire boxes of chocolates eaten one after the other. But i keep grazing the fridge and the fruit bowl - and last night i did have some granola bars that i found (justification - big stress over the dog's health)

I have promised myself that when i reach my target weight and so need to add a few calories to the daily routine i am going to reinstate cheese. At the moment its not allowed in the house

Off the weight subject... how's the doggy?

Thanks for asking. Doggy has cancer - seems fine at the moment, just old and slow, but wont be with us much longer. Heart breaking but there we are
  • unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    Back from vacation and therefore back to the internet. I weighed myself right after I ate and I have neither gained nor lost, so I've probably actually lost about a pound. I also just set up my new Wii (a birthday present from my brother and hell to get home via train) with my new Jillian Michaels game. I was going to get Wii Fit, but I don't currently have the money to drop on the balance board. Anyway, I've got some TV viewing to catch up on. I do have a question for everyone, though:

What Wii games should I buy?
  • electriq
    electriq Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Can't say I can recommend any wii games I'm afraid. Just wanted to drop in to say hi to everyone, and also feel free to add me as a friend if you would like. One thing I am coming to really like about this place is seeing what everyone else is up to, the sense of community and encouraging each other :-) ...another explanation could be that I am riding high on endorphins after a great swim tonight, don't mind me
  • unsuspectingfish
    Options
    Happy National Coming Out Day!
  • backwardslant
    backwardslant Posts: 101 Member
    Options

Indeed, and same to you!
  • electriq
    Options

Indeed, and same to you!

Of which country?
  • electriq
    Options
    Hi!!

It's dead;y quiet around here, thought I'd break the silence

...that is all
  • debbiequack
    debbiequack Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Hi!!

...that is all

SCREAM!!! :)
  • electriq
    Options
    Hi!!

...that is all

Yikes!!
  • herstrawberri
    herstrawberri Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Bump for later.
  • backwardslant
    Options
    Hi!!

...that is all

Yikes!!

It HAS been awfully quiet in here lately. Where/how have you all been?? Any exciting news?
  • herstrawberri
    herstrawberri Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    So I'm new to MFP. What are the Rainbow Warriors? My name is Dawn and I'm from WI. I;ve been on my weight loss journey for about 6ish months. I've lost 87lbs to date. I've recently come over from another weight loss site, and I totally love how interactive MFP is. I'm still 'learning the ropes' so to speak. I have a wonderful GF that supports me and loves me for the person I am, inside and out. She thinks I'm the most beautifull girl in the world. =) I wish everyone the best of luck!
  • backwardslant
    Options
    Hi there, herstrawberri! Welcome to MFP and to our fun group. :)
  • unsuspectingfish
    Options
    Hey, guys! It would seem the groups are up, now, and someone's already started an LGBTQ one. Come and join us!
  • unsuspectingfish
    Options
    Hey, guys! It would seem the groups are up, now, and someone's already started an LGBTQ one. Come and join us!

It's called LGBTQA. You have to type the whole thing into the search to find it.