Amy Winehouse Confirmed Dead

Options
124»

Replies

• SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    oh please lol i do understand. the fact of the matter is that she became addicted to something that was intended for recreational purposes or to fill an emotional void. she wouldn't go to rehab because she didn't 'think she needed it' lol she might not have been READY for the treatment. but i've been to rehab and believe you me. they sell NO dreams in that place. and unless you're ready to get clean, you're going to wind right back up in there. and i guarantee that whatever facility she went to was loads nicer than the one i went to or the one you went to (assuming that you yourself know anything about this situation)
    Word, again.

And the poster to whom you are replying very clearly says in another post above that she hasn't known addiction.

lmao. welp. guess i rest my case then. love how folks who've never been through something like this want to throw pity parties. this is all self-induced. sad? sure. smart? hell no.
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    oh please lol i do understand. the fact of the matter is that she became addicted to something that was intended for recreational purposes or to fill an emotional void. she wouldn't go to rehab because she didn't 'think she needed it' lol she might not have been READY for the treatment. but i've been to rehab and believe you me. they sell NO dreams in that place. and unless you're ready to get clean, you're going to wind right back up in there. and i guarantee that whatever facility she went to was loads nicer than the one i went to or the one you went to (assuming that you yourself know anything about this situation)
    Word, again.

And the poster to whom you are replying very clearly says in another post above that she hasn't known addiction.

lmao. welp. guess i rest my case then. love how folks who've never been through something like this want to throw pity parties. this is all self-induced. sad? sure. smart? hell no.

haha, I think I love you.
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    Word, again.

haha, I think I love you.

hahaha and i love you back :) i hope i wasn't harsh, but people need to stop babying stuff like this, it's all about personal accountability.
  • V44V
    V44V Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    It would have been a much sadder event if she'd have been giving a concert to a bunch of children in Norway. Unfortunately one person, who was in the public eye will make the headlines above the death of 80+ children with their lives infront of them.
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    I posted a thread just before this with a joke on the whole thing, and this is why. If we didn't know who she was, we wouldn't know she had passed. This is of course, unless she was friends/family. In that case, we wouldn't really be having this discussion. Is it sad? Obviously. Is it something we all saw coming? Yes. Do I think I'm intended at the fragility of life? Honestly if I didn't, I wouldn't enjoy life or get through it half the time. The day George Carlin died I made a similar joke and a few co-workers got offended. I contended that George Carlin would have immediately made that joke.

If I can't make a joke while saying rest in peace, and putting a drink to the air, life isn't worth living that tightly.