Size of clothing/ your weight?

Options

Replies

• dointime
    dointime Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You might check out http://www.mybodygallery.com to see how women your height and weight compare. It's pretty handy.

Awesome site! Made me realize that the goal weight I had chosen is probably right for me, there are a lot of women who have the same body type as me and look how I want to look. Very cool!
  • king821
    king821 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I started 160 pds, size 12-14 jeans, and I am 5.4 tall
  • myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6". I'm 204lbs, I have DD boobs so I can't wear any less than an XL shirt... But my the last pair of jeans I bought a month ago was a size 13 in juniors.
  • yankeefamily05
    Options
    5'8
    223 lbs
    Size 16
    L/XL Shirt
  • Jennwith2ns
    Jennwith2ns Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    248.5 lbs, 5'6, size 20/22 pants, 1X shirts usually
  • nygiantschick
    nygiantschick Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2...about 162 and I wear a small/med on top and a size 8/10 on the bottom. If I shop in juniors stores I wear an 11/12. (I have very large hips (Im bootylicious!) and a small waist relative to my hips so height and body type make a difference.
  • rowbseat13
    rowbseat13 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm a women's 4 or 6 and a junior's 7, and I weigh 143... but I'm also 5'11, so that sort of distorts things.
  • jozzierdgz
    jozzierdgz Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5, 190 lbs and in a size 15 (juniors), Size L blouse...
  • amccrazgrl
    amccrazgrl Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 most of all my jeans are from Old Navy size 12 short.
    I have 3 new pair of shorts that are womens 12, juniors 13,womens 14, got to love sizing.
    157lbs
    Tops Large.
  • RdySetGO11
    RdySetGO11 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm in a 9 to an 11 in juniors and an 8 in womens bottoms and I wear a medium in womens and a large in Juniors. I'm 5'4" and at 155. I'm short torso'd so I like the weigh the juniors pants/shorts fit me better (although the size is "larger" lol).
  • marquesajen
    marquesajen Posts: 641
    Options
    I'm 5'10", about 192 lbs. I wear a size 16 pants, Medium t-shirts, but in chick shirts I go with large or x-large.
  • jerseynegrita06
    jerseynegrita06 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'8" 219 lbs...I wear a size 16 bottom and my tops have to be an 18 @ NY & Co...14/16 in the plus sized store. I don't even bother with button up shirts b/c I'm a 36HH bra and I can never close my shirts lol.
  • jerseynegrita06
    jerseynegrita06 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10", about 192 lbs. I wear a size 16 pants, Medium t-shirts, but in chick shirts I go with large or x-large.

ok dude...you're tall!! Where do you get pants? I have a hell of a time getting pants that don't look like I borrowed them from Steve Urkel. The only place I can get long pants in New York & Company.
  • simplystephy
    Options
    i am about 5.6 1/2 and currently weigh about 130LBS, most of my jeans are a size 26 or a size 4..and tops im usually a small...
  • lauristewart
    lauristewart Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I am at 148 lbs and 5' 5.5".....I wear from a 8 to 10 pants, 6 dress and a small top.....interesting how everyone is different!! It is all on how you are shaped...I am very small up top and larger at the bottom.....many people think I weigh less than I do!
  • lloydmel
    lloydmel Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 1.5" and weigh 179; I'm just now in a size 16 and large shirts... some extra large if they are tighter fitting...
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    5'9.5"
    200 (pre pregnancy)
    Size: 12 pants or M/L top.
  • ChristinaMcKeever
    ChristinaMcKeever Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Jeeze lol I am a 25 year old mother to a one year old daughter and i am 5'4 and weigh 186 and i wear size 16,17 jeans and xl to xxl tshirts... i have the hardest time getting pants to fit around my tummy i swear sometimes i still feel pregnant
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I was just woundering what size of clothes most people are in compared to thier weight. I am a size 14 in womens, a size 15 in juniors and I weigh 173. I can wear a M or a L shirt depending on the brand. How about everyone else?

You are pretty much my weight and my sizes! I haven't bought a new pair of pants recently, but I suspect I will be a 14 or 16 in women's. I'm 15 in juniors, and I wear M or L shirts! How tall are you?
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    5'6
    248 lb
    20 pants
    XL shirt