Size of clothing/ your weight?

Options

Replies

• LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    5'5 and currently 130. Haven't shopped in about 5# or so, but last time I was a 4 or 6 in misses' jeans, and a 7 (tight) or 9 (loose) in juniors. A small in misses' tops. Last dress I bought was a junior's 5, but that was fitted on top and a-line in the skirt so it didn't have to fit my bootilicious bottom.
  • xXHeatherRaeXx
    xXHeatherRaeXx Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    5'6"
    180 lbs
    14 Jeans
    L Shirts
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    5'0" (almost, lol....I round up)
    90 pounds
    00 or 0 or 1 pants (depends on brand/style)
    small shirt

*yes....I am healthy....just tiny and petite.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I bounce around so much...or at least I have in the past year or so which makes me ill...but at any rate, this is about what I am now:

5'5" tall
    bottom size 8
    top size 6 (irritating as crap to be a classic pear shape with small chest)
    about 145 pounds or so (I bounce around in weight so much, but I *think* that's where I am at right now)

When my pant size was a 6 I weighed around 135 or so. I never quite fit into a 4, but they could be zipped up (just not slim enough to feel comfortable in public) but at that point I was 128 pounds.

My goal is to be in a size 2, but I have no idea what I will weigh when I get there. I honestly don't even care, lol, as long as I look lean and muscular and wear a size 2. :bigsmile:

Edited to add that since most people are using S/M/L sizes for tops, I can wear either a small or medium depending on the brand.
  • LisaKyle11
    LisaKyle11 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    i am 5'7", weight about 135/136 and wear a size 2 ((or 26 in some jeans). i usually wear a size S in shirts...depends on the brand though.
  • MaitreyeeMAYHEM
    MaitreyeeMAYHEM Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11" and 88 pounds and I wear a size 0 or 24 waist in jeans. I'm a size small in tops.
  • Annie5859
    Annie5859 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10", 159.6lbs, size 10, or 8 sometimes.
  • hurrayhurrah
    Options
    150lbs, 5'6", size 8 (or sometimes 6, depending on the store)
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I currently weigh 185, I'm 5'9", size 11/12 in jeans. Since I lost 13 pounds I'm a size Large, not XL in shirts. I have a bigger upper body than lower body....swimmers have broad shoulders :sad:
  • susanswan
    susanswan Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" tall, weigh 145.8 and just found out I wear a size 6 pants! Although my Levi's 512 jeans are a size 10! Go figure! I just bought 3 pair of capris in a size 6 - all different brands. I usually wear a medium top but have a couple of smalls. Some dresses I have are 10. I have kind of an hourglass shape if I keep up the exercise - otherwise it will be a pear. But my shoulders are fairly broad and medium boobs. Thunder thighs all the way!
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    bump for later!
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and around 145lbs. It really depends on the brand - I can buy a 10 off the rack ANYWHERE - though some places it will be far too big. I can fit into almost all 8's - though some of the cheaper brands I find the 8's are cut WAY too narrow through the hips. I can wear a 6 at some of the higher end stores. As for shirts - I can wear a medium just about anywhere.

I can wear a 7 in juniors, but I HATE the way Jr's clothes fit me. I have hips and thighs and Jr's clothes are designed for people without hips and thighs. They are uncomfortable AND I HATE low rise, so I prefer to stick with misses sizes.
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Size S in tops, M in bottoms, 4 in pants / skirts. :)

Edit: I am 5'7" 124 lbs
  • squishyjenn
    squishyjenn Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and weigh 241 lbs, large frame. I'm wearing an 18w in pants and a 16-18w in shirts. I can prolly fit a 16 now but I've not checked recently.
  • paulahhhh
    paulahhhh Posts: 283
    Options
    I'm 164.4lbs... wear 11/13 pants & L/XL tops -- all depends on the brand b/c of my chest & broad shoulders...
  • paulahhhh
    paulahhhh Posts: 283
    Options
    IDK why it posted twice. Wish there was a way to delete the 2nd one...

So here I am "editing" it to say HI!!! :D
  • Jess21684
    Jess21684 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    im 5'7 and around 148lbs or so and prob a size 8 in womans. size 10 is starting to get too loose on me and usually a Small in most my shirts or sometimes a Medium, depending on the store and brand. most all brands sizing run so different! I was a size 6 at my lowest at around 138-140 so im aiming for that again!
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    You might check out http://www.mybodygallery.com to see how women your height and weight compare. It's pretty handy.

You have just introduced me to my new favorite site!! I love it!

^ ditto
  • Lovinryry21
    Options
    i'm 112lbs and wear sz 00 pants and s-xs tops
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    height- 5'2"
    weight- 130
    pants- 6 or 8 depending on the brand
    tops- M