• FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    i hate jelly so i take the pb and honey route i swear its addictive
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    I think he may be cleaning out his van today:tongue::laugh:
    ahhh I bet that's IT! ew, I do hope he doesn't make it with that bread on the counter though....hm, rethinking this whole Max making me a sandwich deal..:wink::tongue:

Maybe I'll have tuna today:noway: :ohwell: :bigsmile:

Tuna with mayo or no?
    :laugh: just got home and just now saw this! Yes tuna, mayo, lil sweet pickle(if ya got it?), hardboiled egg on some nice 100% Whole Wheat bread please:blushing: :wink: :drinker:

That would be simply marvelous of you Max:drinker:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options

:love: Are we long lost sisters???

I have them for breakfast, lunch and dinner...whenever the mood strikes. :bigsmile:
  • MsLadybug
    Options
    Jam is what they call Jelly in Australia. Jelly is what they call Jello.
    I keep trying to convince all my Aussie friends on the fundamental goodness of PB&J but they don't get it!!

BTW - Raspberry Jam & Chunky Peanutbutter.
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    creepy_05.jpg

This kid just creeps me out, I can hear her now... "Give me pb&j, or I'll poke your eyeballs out"
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    you have NO idea how bad I crave a pb&j. We are not allowed to have pb anymore. Both of our little ones are allergic. If we touch peanut anything we can't touch the boy for 48 hours (that is how long the oil can stay in your skin) God forbid eat it!!!!! We would never be able to kiss the boy. I didn't get an exact time frame on that but I would imagine it would be at least 48 hours and maybe more. He has SEVERE reactions to the smallest amounts. They had to shut his testing down in a fraction of the usual testing time. He started to hive all over his back, up his neck, and it started to go up around his face almost to his forehead. That happened in less than 5 minutes.
    I have tried honey soy-butter, but it is so far removed from the real thing.:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Do you think I appear sad enough?????
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I like Chocolate milk WAY better.......

bump to Tam
  • ColtsFan1912
    ColtsFan1912 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    peanut butter is the root of all evil :laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    peanut butter is the root of all evil :laugh:
    ah HAH!! that's why we all love it so much!!:laugh: :devil: :bigsmile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    you have NO idea how bad I crave a pb&j. We are not allowed to have pb anymore. Both of our little ones are allergic. If we touch peanut anything we can't touch the boy for 48 hours (that is how long the oil can stay in your skin) God forbid eat it!!!!! We would never be able to kiss the boy. I didn't get an exact time frame on that but I would imagine it would be at least 48 hours and maybe more. He has SEVERE reactions to the smallest amounts. They had to shut his testing down in a fraction of the usual testing time. He started to hive all over his back, up his neck, and it started to go up around his face almost to his forehead. That happened in less than 5 minutes.
    I have tried honey soy-butter, but it is so far removed from the real thing.:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Do you think I appear sad enough?????
    Ok, here's the deal Hon.....2nd honeymoon, your mom can watch the kiddos??? YEAAAA BAAAABY..PB on a honeymoon...does it get better than that!!:bigsmile: :noway: :tongue: :laugh: :laugh: Probably only want to eat it the first few nights if you'll be gone over a long weekend...... what's that lysol thread that was up earlier??? Hey whatever it takes I say.. ok not really:noway:

Once I tried Cashew nut butter (fresh gound raw and organic nothing else added but toast!!) I've never gone back to regular PB.... it's just plain that good!:ohwell: :tongue: :bigsmile::love:

FC:heart:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    creepy_05.jpg

This kid just creeps me out, I can hear her now... "Give me pb&j, or I'll poke your eyeballs out"
    OMG...I think she's after the KNIFE!!:noway: :huh: CREEPY
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Take two pieces of bread. Put jelly on one side, peanut butter on the other.

The end.
    ok, but wait a second Max! Is that the whole recipe?? writing.gif Cause I usually like to put my two pieces of bread together... just sayin is all... :tongue: :wink: :noway: :drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Jam is what they call Jelly in Australia. Jelly is what they call Jello.
    I keep trying to convince all my Aussie friends on the fundamental goodness of PB&J but they don't get it!!

BTW - Raspberry Jam & Chunky Peanutbutter.
    It's truly a sad sad day when folks just don't get the wonders of PB & J!! :sad: :noway: :huh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

:love: Are we long lost sisters???

I have them for breakfast, lunch and dinner...whenever the mood strikes. :bigsmile:
    Honey & PB...OH YEA!! You guys know how to rock it!!:bigsmile:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I like Chocolate milk WAY better.......

bump to Tam
    LOL! I just saw this!! :laugh:

I actually live pb&j WITH a glass of chocolate milk! :wink:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    hiccup:blushing: :bigsmile:
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    i have to leave the pb n jelly sandwiches alone they are so good though- ultimate sandwich no matter your age..
  • Summarain
    Summarain Posts: 145
    Options
    Its okay to have a little PB & (Smuckers) Jam once in a while...it could be on "cheat day". MMMMMM, I want one right now! The ultimate sandwich of ALL TIME! You know they did a Survey on how many PB&J one eats in their life time and it was quite a large number!
  • supermom1114
    Options
    Take two pieces of bread. Put jelly on one side, peanut butter on the other.

The end.

:laugh: :laugh: