Bestest Sandwich in the World

Options

Replies

• genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    "Once I tried Cashew nut butter (fresh gound raw and organic nothing else added but toast!!) I've never gone back to regular PB.... it's just plain that good!:ohwell: :tongue: :bigsmile::love:

FC:heart:"
    [/quote]

FC, where do you get this cashew nut butter? I have been to several stores, but none! :sad: :sad:
  • DawnInOhio
    DawnInOhio Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    You didn't happen to work in a Der Dutchmen did you, babybeans?
    Dawn
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Its okay to have a little PB & (Smuckers) Jam once in a while...it could be on "cheat day". MMMMMM, I want one right now! The ultimate sandwich of ALL TIME! You know they did a Survey on how many PB&J one eats in their life time and it was quite a large number!

Over 43?

I eat that in a month. :embarassed:

Just kidding...but it's a lot.
  • tashjs21
    Options
    Its okay to have a little PB & (Smuckers) Jam once in a while...it could be on "cheat day". MMMMMM, I want one right now! The ultimate sandwich of ALL TIME! You know they did a Survey on how many PB&J one eats in their life time and it was quite a large number!

Over 43?

Whenever I save up $11.84, I go and get me all the fixins to make them.

How much do you spend at Taco Bueno in 2 days? :laugh: :laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    "Once I tried Cashew nut butter (fresh gound raw and organic nothing else added but toast!!) I've never gone back to regular PB.... it's just plain that good!:ohwell: :tongue: :bigsmile::love:

FC, where do you get this cashew nut butter? I have been to several stores, but none! :sad: :sad:
    [/quote]

Have you tried health food stores or a coop (as in Health food Coop)? They usually grind it fresh...yum-O
  • DaisyJane
    DaisyJane Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I came face to face with Snickers Peanut butter the other day.

I dont know how much longer I can hold out man....

help...me...
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    I came face to face with Snickers Peanut butter the other day.

I dont know how much longer I can hold out man....

help...me...
    omg...never knew their was such thing. ah but won't trade my cashew nut butter for anything else.

Hm, sounds like Snickers trap to me:grumble: :noway: ....unless they sell individual servings of it.:laugh: Which I highly doubt:ohwell: start running and don't look back:wink::drinker:
  • DaisyJane
    DaisyJane Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    No it was one big beautiful pot which, left to my own devices, I could polish off in a week!

I am avoiding the jams and spreads aisles ...:)
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    No it was one big beautiful pot which, left to my own devices, I could polish off in a week!

I am avoiding the jams and spreads aisles ...:)
    I typically buy 'Simply Fruit' it might be my Smuckers? All fruit spread...no sugars added
  • tashjs21
    Options

Over 43?

I can eat at Taco Bueno for about $2.25.

So you ARE a cheep date...ya know...cause you said I would have to pay. :grumble:
  • genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options

Have you tried health food stores or a coop (as in Health food Coop)? They usually grind it fresh...yum-O
    [/quote]

We have Whole Foods, I'll go and see what they have, thanks a bunch!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options

Over 43?

Cool. Isn't that how much you paid for your shirt too?
  • tashjs21
    Options

Over 43?

Cool. Isn't that how much you paid for your shirt too?

*high five* :laugh: :laugh:
  • tashjs21
    Options

Over 43?

So you ARE a cheep date...ya know...cause you said I would have to pay. :grumble:

:drinker: I mis-spelled "cheap" I am catching myself now!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

We have Whole Foods, I'll go and see what they have, thanks a bunch!!!:flowerforyou:
    [/quote] Oh they will most DEFINITELY have it there:drinker: :wink:
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    Strawberry or Grape? I'm a grape jelly person...
    Strawberry, The simply fruit stuff, I think Smuckers makes it mmmmmmmmm no seeds!