Bestest Sandwich in the World

Options

Replies

• kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I've never had a PB & J sandwich, lol. the thought just doesn't appeal to me... I'm a grilled cheese kinda girl.:laugh:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    I've never had a PB & J sandwich, lol. the thought just doesn't appeal to me... I'm a grilled cheese kinda girl.:laugh:

OMG!!!! Poor poor girl..........You don't know what you're missing crazy.gif

Someone get this girl a PB&J sammich! happy107.gif
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Now that's what I'm talking about, baby! :smokin:

800px-BLT_sandwich_1.jpg

:love:
  • kellch
    Options
    Now that's what I'm talking about, baby! :smokin:

800px-BLT_sandwich_1.jpg

:love:

drool.gif

I wike dose too :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I do love a pb and banana sandwich! :love:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I need to stop coming back to this thread...it is getting too close to lunch time & I need to eat something healthy!

I've never had pb & marshmallow cream. Heard it's good, though. My kids love pb & banana wrapped up in a whole wheat tortilla.
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Strawberry rhubarb jelly is better than any other. If it ain't rhubarb, I ain't interested.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I do love a pb and banana sandwich! :love:

More than meatloaf muffins?
    Not telling!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Strawberry rhubarb jelly is better than any other. If it ain't rhubarb, I ain't interested.

my mom makes an awesome strawberry rhubarb pie. Mmmm...
  • ErinRNinMaine
    ErinRNinMaine Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I revel in my dorkiness. :laugh:
    And Max, toasted pbj rocks!

We have sandwich place called Potbelly down here and they make the best toasted PB&J. I just wish they used JIF instead of Skippy.

Is that with extra hydrogenated oil?
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Ok I believe that ya''ll have lost your minds, do you know there is 3 pages of post on this topic, we can't even get someone to post 3 pages on other topics.

But I do love me a strawberry and PB sandwich any day of the week as long as I have some extra calories to load up on the pb and jelly.
  • Shannon023
    Options
    Ok I believe that ya''ll have lost your mids, do you know there is 3 pages of post on this topic, we can't even get someone to post 3 pages on other topics.

But I do love me a strawberry and PB sandwich any day of the week as long as I have some extra calories to load up on the pb and jelly.

I know, I'm outraged too.

I thought for sure more people would respond to my BLT {{:love::love: }} pick.

hrmpf! :grumble:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    drooling-homer.gif

BLT's and PB&J's...
  • kellch
    Options
    Ok I believe that ya''ll have lost your mids, do you know there is 3 pages of post on this topic, we can't even get someone to post 3 pages on other topics.

I responded crush.gif
  • Shannon023
    Options

I responded crush.gif

Which is one of the many reasons, I wubs ya! :smooched: