"Losing It" Week 1

Options
124»

Replies

• kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Happy thought I can do this!

Ive didnt just drink water ive had wine and milk. I still drink my water though:smile:
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Happy thought for the day: My work had our Turkey Day meal today. I had turkey, green beans, a couple bites of mac-n-cheese, three of those small potatoes and tiny samplings of three desserts. I feel good knowing I didn't WAY overeat . . . although I took in more calories than usual for lunch. :blushing: But, knowing I can work it off in the gym a little later and it's okay makes for a wonderful happy thought! :heart:
  • laine23
    Options
    happy thought: I ate plenty of veggies and protein today ... finally a good day food wise! (no junk food at all!)
  • GettingThin08
    Options
    I did it...my friend took me out to eat yesterday and i actually order a water and the best part was that i didnt even think about it i just did it!
  • laine23
    Options
    I did it...my friend took me out to eat yesterday and i actually order a water and the best part was that i didnt even think about it i just did it!

congrats! I wasn't that strong. We went out and drank like a bottle of rum (we were 4). But I danced all night long so it more than burned those cals.

Happy thought for today: I really didn't eat that much and wasn't hungry. (and no it's not the hang over)