Hottest

Options

Replies

• juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I'm all about guys with big hands and beefy forearms. Don't know why....

Same here!! YUMMY!
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Whatever I'm gonna disobey the rules. Imma rebel. I say personality....if you dont have a great personality you officially have nothing and your hotness is a waste!
  • sent4rmabove23
    Options
    Whatever I'm gonna disobey the rules. Imma rebel. I say personality....if you dont have a great personality you officially have nothing and your hotness is a waste!

Very true...
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Arms, legs, neck and back muscles. Nom nom.
  • 1Prettypain
    1Prettypain Posts: 122
    Options
    very well put ...i must agree here
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    shoulders, chest
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    That nice "V" at the bottom of a nice set of abs that keeps my eyes wandering down... down...

Then a nice shoulder-to-hip ratio.

Then a good strong well-defined jawline with a chin that doesn't >need< a goatee to look masculine.

Uh, yeah... pretty much everything!
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    ^^ Also that.
  • gdr1976
    gdr1976 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Curves are a must!!
  • ncgatorfan
    ncgatorfan Posts: 517
    Options
    Thank goodness curves are popular!! I love a guy with strong, strong arms. Makes my knees go weak!
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    Yes. Must have curves. like the lower back before the back side. Wow, hot.
  • Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    1) Eyes, especially when framed by a nice pair of glasses.
    2) Hips, women must have curves in my opinion.
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Back
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    :heart: The Whole Body and what really counts is what is on the inside of the person:heart:
  • nurse_carolyn
    Options
    Strong thighs, muscular back.......
  • mannyd1975
    mannyd1975 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Legs! Love long thin, shapley legs
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I'm tame and lame. It's all about the face for me. A devilish grin, a certain glint in the eyes, a nose that's not Ringo Starr big, but not so small it's effeminate, well shaped lips, and strong eyebrows.
  • TDBrims
    TDBrims Posts: 138
    Options
    Strong arms get me everytime...I might be the only person that loves traffic jams on motorways as I get to ogle all the lorry drivers arms leaning on their doors...hubba hubba :)
  • MissionABS
    MissionABS Posts: 80
    Options
    The top of my list is a nice *kitten*. But there isn't a single part of a woman's body that I don't enjoy. God's best creation in my opinion.
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    I like a woman with a pretty face, nice eyes, and some hips and boobs. Maybe it's the cave man in me but I saw my wife for the first time and was like "DANG" because she had a nice hour glass figure. I see this on thin or heaiver women so I think it's a genetic thing for some, but I know I like decent hips.

My wife used to love my shoulders, arms, legs and chest when I was in shape. I have popeye forearms and when I was in shape about 17" biceps, 50" shoulders, 31 inch waist. Hands, double wide hands but average length. Now, my shoulders around little wider but waist a lot bigger and nearing man boobs. :grumble: