Hottest

Options

Replies

• MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    The smile IN her eyes; and oh, that silky soft skin.

I am starting to really appreciate how different attributes are accentuated by different people. Yeah, I love curves, and all the other good physical stuff that make women women, but I'm digging how curves on one girl are great, but girl number 2 should never trade her beautiful smile for girl one's curves. I'm loving how each person has something that is all theirs, and can transcend and even make me forget about any physical attribute I may generically prefer.

What is most attractive to me is the thing in a woman that I cannot define, for example:
    I don't think that Cameron Diaz is particularly beautiful, but there's definitely "something about Mary."
    Queen Latifa could stand to lose X pounds, but I hope she doesn't. She rocks those pounds, and there is something very attractive about her that I cannot pin down.

I only choose to highlight celebrities because they are familiar, but I think that some of my MFPals possess attributes that are over the top HOT, whether they are satisfied with their fitness or not. So, rock what you got!
  • bouldert
    bouldert Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    i love a womans body part lol
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Oh, and by the way, I'd be happy to shake hands with any of you hand-lovers. :tongue:
  • datzun
    datzun Posts: 198
    Options
    1. Eyes
    2. Butt/Legs

;D
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Cute smile-dimples are hot too:-) along with some nice muscular arms
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Nice teeth, big nose and a cute butt, defined arm and leg muscle are a plus.
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    On a guy eyes and a shapely *kitten*. On a woman eyes and full breasts.
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Eyes first. If you got those Jade Green or Ocean blue eyes you got me. After that, I nice butt with a side of long legs to go with it. If you have all three and the personality to support them, then you have me hooked before you even say hello...
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    In order; teeth, lips, eyes, clean hands, nice bi's and shoulders, stomach. I really love lips :smooched:
  • mikonei
    mikonei Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    For guys, I love a nice back and collarbones, and on women I love full hips paired with nice legs.
  • jmgj27
    jmgj27 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    For me it's kind of all about the body hair...I love a big hairy chest - you know, the kind of guy that is in shape but not defined (I really don't like 6 packs at all) - the kind of guy that would get really sweaty chopping lots of wood and then take his shirt off to show a lovely, hairy chest. Yum. Ahem. I'll be back later...
  • alynnbennett
    alynnbennett Posts: 182
    Options
    Nice shoulders and biceps and also hands, my boyfriend has big strong hands and I just love them :o)
  • Becca_007
    Becca_007 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    1. Eyes
    2. Butt
    3. Boobs.

In that order.
    Really? In that *order* (getting a mind picture)... now that would be quite a scary picture! :noway: :laugh: :wink:
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Eyes, lips, broad shoulders, and the V.

::swoons::
  • LovelySophiya
    Options
    Back :) and Abs yummy!
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Butt, hands, teeth, jaw line, the V (yummmmy), arms, chest... Okay I'll stop.
  • BIGBATBASTARD
    Options
    Im an *kitten* man but I love some sexy eyes too
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    see my answer, few pages back? haha.
  • mojo75
    mojo75 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    a lean toned tummy, *kitten*, legs, eyes.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    my man's shoulders and arms...and his height...and eyes...and baby face...