Hottest

Options

Replies

• crystalslight
    crystalslight Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I love a nice back. And strong shoulders.
  • AJDL
    AJDL Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    A man that likes to take care of himself, so the whole body is a package;) Oh, and gorgeous eyes are a must! <3
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    Something about a guy's thighs, especially when they are muscular, gets me every time!
  • runner328
    runner328 Posts: 174
    Options
    Smile. Bad teeth are a huge turn off.
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options

So true. I knew/know a girl who's a complete 10 in every other way but has jacked up teeth! Ruins the face entirely.
  • runner328
    runner328 Posts: 174
    Options

So true. I knew/know a girl who's a complete 10 in every other way but has jacked up teeth! Ruins the face entirely.

I knew a guy like that too. I felt bad about being so superficial but hey I got braces as an adult so I feel a little entitled.
  • keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Options
    Back, shoulders and biceps...also, the little indents on the extreme lower back, on either side of the spine. When a man wears his pants a little low on the waist and you can see that area.... so. very. hot.
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options

I knew a guy like that too. I felt bad about being so superficial but hey I got braces as an adult so I feel a little entitled.

Don't get me wrong, she was still much prettier than I was. Just...I dunno, hard to explain.
  • AZTrailRunner
    AZTrailRunner Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! 4 pages in and almost everyone named multiple body parts, and not just ONE like the OP asked. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • deenaspell
    deenaspell Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I noticed my husband's broad shoulders/cute butt, but in my defense, I saw him from behind first! LOL
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    well they gotta be easy on the eyes -- a handsome face is always delightful.

While all this thread is subjective, I feel that this is the most subjective of all. We may all agree on a six-pack, awesome biceps, nice thigh and calfs, boob size, or butt curves, but what someone consider easy on the eyes or pretty is as vastly different as there are cultures, and even within cultures, there are many variations of beauty. Just my opinion.

exactly. what anyone finds attractive is subjective. easy on the eyes to one, is not necessarily easy on the eyes to another.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    eyes, followed by teeth i think...
  • MissionABS
    MissionABS Posts: 80
    Options

exactly. what anyone finds attractive is subjective. easy on the eyes to one, is not necessarily easy on the eyes to another.

I do agree with this statement but would question the sanity of any guy that doesn't consider you HOT!!!
  • AJay513
    AJay513 Posts: 187
    Options
    Love a strong upper body: Big muscular arms, chest and back!
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    i like alot of physical stuff.. but for me, you have to be intelligent, and have a decent personality with self worth and at least a general consensus upstairs that you know what your talking about..

if you are into fantasy and history, we're soul mates

if you are also a democrat.. i think we should marry now..

if you well into all of that and you think fat man boobs are sexy please message me now!

hehe
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    To me, teeth are the absolute most important aspect.....a messed up grill is a deal-breaker
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    i like alot of physical stuff.. but for me, you have to be intelligent, and have a decent personality with self worth and at least a general consensus upstairs that you know what your talking about..

if you are into fantasy and history, we're soul mates

This is me too. Before any of the physical stuff matters, she has to have a brain and personality. If I can stand to be around her because she's as bright as burnt out ligh bulb in a mud puddle or *****y then I don't care if she's Jessica Biel, I won't like her.
    It also helps if she's at least tolerant of my geekery, but definitely a plus is she partakes in it. My wife humors my geekery.

Did I mention Jessica Biel is 10/10 perfect female build/looks?HAWT.
  • abalicious
    abalicious Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    back and chest! oh and arms :D
  • shasslock
    shasslock Posts: 56
    Options
    The brain.....and I'm not lying about that.
  • CourteneyLove
    CourteneyLove Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    CALVES! don't know why.. i am just obsessed