30 Pounds and Counting! (Closed Group)

Options
12345679»

Replies

• MissyFit08
    MissyFit08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    :laugh: yodel-ay-hee-hooo!!!

I weighed in at 156 this morning :grumble: blame it on Tom along with Aunt Flo...grrr... I had brownies last night and some this morning. I'm over the sweets cravings now Thank God I only had a serving (two) :laugh: . How'd everyone do over the last week??
  • MissyFit08
    Options
    :laugh: yodel-ay-hee-hooo!!!

I weighed in at 156 this morning :grumble: blame it on Tom along with Aunt Flo...grrr... I had brownies last night and some this morning. I'm over the sweets cravings now Thank God I only had a serving (two) :laugh: . How'd everyone do over the last week??
  • quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Hello all! Good to hear from you. I broke my plateau and am weighing in at 158.8! :) I'm really excited and have this new wind of motivation. Unfortunately I woke up sick this morning and I'm not sure if doing a hard workout would be a good idea.. Opinions?
  • rmjj5
    rmjj5 Posts: 55
    Options
    Well done Alexandra!

So I am back up to 180.6. I'm starting to get very frustrated. I have gained the same 2 pounds for 6 weeks now. My food diary is open, so any suggestions are appreciated. I know i dont always make the right food choices but on those days i make sure that i work out- shouldnt it even out? Also I don't always record my water but I am drinking at least 8 glasses a day.
  • MissyFit08
    Options
    Well done Alexandra!

So I am back up to 180.6. I'm starting to get very frustrated. I have gained the same 2 pounds for 6 weeks now. My food diary is open, so any suggestions are appreciated. I know i dont always make the right food choices but on those days i make sure that i work out- shouldnt it even out? Also I don't always record my water but I am drinking at least 8 glasses a day.

Hoooo-weee! I just checked your diary out and imho you need to eat more. You're way too far below your calorie goals. I know you've heard this before...but when you exercise your body NEEDS to eat. You are depriving it of food. I bet you're starving! I would be. I also noticed on the days you go over, it's usually because you ate "bad" foods. During the next week, try to at least meet your daily calorie goals by eating in a healthy way, including eating your exercise calories, and I bet you'll drop something. You can do this! It's scary to eat more than you did before but it's good for your body, especially when it's getting the healthy nutrients it needs to move on and let go of the pounds. Keep us posted!
  • MissyFit08
    Options
    Sheesh! there's no commitment here!! From most of us anyway. lol. SO I'm stickin' to it. This morning I hit my weight that I was at before I gained during vacation. I ate like a piggy going to market today because I planned to exercise therefore I kinda screwed it up. Tomorrow I"ll exercise first THEN eat when I earn it. *sighs* my mother will know if I gained weight or not. She's got quite the eagle eye. haha!

How did ya'll week go? And what's your weight looking like?
  • rmjj5
    Options
    Sheesh! there's no commitment here!! From most of us anyway. lol. SO I'm stickin' to it. This morning I hit my weight that I was at before I gained during vacation. I ate like a piggy going to market today because I planned to exercise therefore I kinda screwed it up. Tomorrow I"ll exercise first THEN eat when I earn it. *sighs* my mother will know if I gained weight or not. She's got quite the eagle eye. haha!

Good for you!! You got back down in no time!!
  • rmjj5
    Options
    Yeah, I'm finally over my hump and had a successful loss this week. It feels great! So I loss 3.4 this week :)

Where is everyone? How did everyone do?
  • MissyFit08
    Options
    Yeah, I'm finally over my hump and had a successful loss this week. It feels great! So I loss 3.4 this week :)

GIrl I have NO idea where everyone dissapeared to! Alex is moving so she has an excuse, lol. You had a fabulous loss! I gained a pound from yesterday, i have a feeling it was the hotdog, plus I need to "potty". ahahaha. I'm heading to my hometown for a week so hopefully I can lose more weight while I'm there!
  • cdevine10
    cdevine10 Posts: 102 Member
    Options

Great job on getting that weight off!! I sometimes too "earn" the calories then dont end up working out and so it leaves me over my calories for the day. But on the other end of the spectrum if I dont plan to eat the calories during the day I end up having to eat my exercise calories later at night and I hate doing that.
  • cdevine10
    Options

Yippeeee!!! That is an awesome loss for the week! How did you do it?
  • cdevine10
    Options
    Back on track! logging everything again, I was slacking thinking I could do it without logging everything but OBVIOUSLY not! Ha I havent budged on the scale in a couple weeks.

Challange this week (till Tuesday) is burn 3500 calories.

Happy Friday everyone!
  • rmjj5
    Options

Yippeeee!!! That is an awesome loss for the week! How did you do it?

I ate between 1200-1400 cals (I usually stay at 1200) and tried my hardest to eat back all of my exercise calories. I was not that sucessful on eating back the exercise calories. I find that part hard especially on days when I do hot yoga becuase I am not getting home until 9 at night then making dinner then, although I pack snacks for before an ddirectly after it is still hard to eat the additional 1000 calories burned.

I also think that I was at a standstill for so long that is why my body dropped so much. Although my weigh in day isn;t until Friday I stepped on the scale this morning and am down 1.1 so hopefully I will still be down on Friday.

Great for you for getting back on track - sometimes that is the hardest thing to do!
  • rmjj5
    Options
    Where has everyone gone?