Size 16 to 6 - A complete surprise for my husband.

Options

Replies

• chuluotababe
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing! As if coming home to be with you wasn't already a wonderful thing... this will just add to it. Enjoy the R&R visit. Those weeks FLY! Keep up the great work and please thank your husband for his service to our country. I'm very grateful for my freedoms that are made possible by his sacrifices!!! :)
  • divadoll41
    Options
    u look awesome!
  • Dbow0207
    Dbow0207 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Keep up the work!
  • Kimberly2212
    Options
    This is such an amazing story! I bet when he sees you his jaw is going to drop and he probably wont recognize you!! So happy for you and wishing you the best of luck! :wink:
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    OMG what an wonderful gift you are giving yourself and your family....he will most definitely be surprised but more than that proud of his amazing wife....great job....
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    i just realized your original post was from this summer.....you look great and his reaction to your transformation was amazing.....be well
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    So excited to see that you have posted the safe return of your husband and the happy reunion and the look on his face of appreciation when he looked you over really makes your hard work worth every drop of sweat!!!!!
    Congratulations!!!
  • RyonsLions2
    RyonsLions2 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    YOU need to catch a video of his reaction!!!! Great job!! :laugh: OH hahaha just realized what's going on... sorry... still a great job!! SO happy for both of you that he made it home safe and you reached your goal!!
  • darina23
    darina23 Posts: 114
    Options
    What a great job you've done! Keep it up, your husband will be so proud!

I've always lost weight when my hubby was deployed, sometimes it's hard to keep it off when they get back, though :)
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I watched that one and the one of the kids too - so sweet! Is he home for good yet or deployed again? Bet that was one sweet reunion week in California! wink wink :wink:
  • obolton755
    Options
    looking FAB ;) you have a really good nipped in waist!!
  • LimeyTart
    LimeyTart Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I watched that one and the one of the kids too - so sweet! Is he home for good yet or deployed again? Bet that was one sweet reunion week in California! wink wink :wink:

He's gone again. He was only here for a random training exercise. He's supposed to get R&R around Thanksgiving, before he goes back for the final three months or so. Hopefully he's home for a while (it's never for good in the Marine Corps LOL) in the spring.

It was sweet ;)
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I love the progress pics! Your husband will have a nice surprise r and r
  • kodibear123
    kodibear123 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    What a great suprise for your husband! More important though is how proud you must be of yourself! Congrats and keep up the good work!
  • OSU_Sarah
    OSU_Sarah Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Well done!
  • JaneP2011
    JaneP2011 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Nice work - great that you have the pictures so you can track your achievement! I am at 160 and now gunning for 145 - am approximately the same height as you - so these are very motivating images.
    Congratulations to you!
  • awadm
    awadm Posts: 252
    Options
    aww! that is so awesome! you look AMAZING!
  • debsocwk
    debsocwk Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful and I'm sure your husband will be very happy with his surprise!
  • poponastick302
    poponastick302 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    That is SO inspirational! Fantastic work.
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    that's gonna be an awesome surprise for him! great WORK!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!