Size 16 to 6 - A complete surprise for my husband.

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• katetaylor999
    katetaylor999 Posts: 54 Member
    Options

Yup...just shed a few tears watching that one :) Well done!!!!
  • arr0528
    arr0528 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I watched your video and cryed!!! My man is deployed and I am taking the time while he is away to lose some weight and look better for him. He comes home a few weeks before our wedding, I want to look good for him and for our wedding day!!! You are such an inspiration!!! Thank you for posting your photos!!!
  • futuresize8
    futuresize8 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Totally inspriational. Congratulations and thanks to your husband for serving our country!
  • brybre0413
    brybre0413 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Thank you and your husband for serving our country! You look awesome!
  • buckystars
    buckystars Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Oh! This is wonderful! You look amazing and what a wonderful surprise for your husband! I'm so happy for you both!
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    5976615890_ca18baf753.jpg

I started my weight loss journey the day that my husband deployed in February. 5 1/2 months later, I think I'm done! I'm having surgery next month to remove extra breast tissue from under my arms and after that, I'm planning to switch from maintenance to a heavy lifting program, but for now, I am going to make the transition to maintenance.

My husband should be home for R&R in 4 more months and I can't wait to show him what I've been doing since he left!

Wow! amazing transformation, congrats!! and lifting heavy always looks good on a lady :wink: good choice
  • MIKE1SS
    Options
    wowo great job and thanks for the sacrifices you have made please tell your husband thanks
  • sandram82
    sandram82 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!!! WTG... he will be so surprised and proud of you!!
  • briggsy13
    briggsy13 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I don't even know you but your video made me cry!!! Congrats on amazing weight loss & thanks to you and your hubby for the service to our country!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!