Size 16 to 6 - A complete surprise for my husband.

Options

Replies

• texastango
    Options
    Congradulations! That's just great. It Rocks!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options

We've Skyped a couple of times, but early on in the deployment and not since I really got thin. He's really busy, unfortunately.

I'm a size 4 now and through some crazy circumstances, I get to spend a week with him in California in just over 6 weeks. I am so, so excited to show off to him LOL

He's going to get accosted by this hot chick when he gets home and be like "who the hell is this SEXY chick hugging me?! Oh wait, DAMN!"

:) You're doing great, I'm so happy for you.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Lovely, and your husband will be delighted.
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress and he will totally be over the moon I'm sure!
    I must say I can't imagine being apart from my hubby for nearly a year! Well done to you both. Hope you have a lovely reunion when it happens.
  • eatrunstretch
    eatrunstretch Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Wow - what an amazing accomplishment! Congratulations! Am so excited to hear what your hubby's reaction will be when he sees you! Enjoy your vacation in California and keep us posted :)
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Awsome, you look great..even more important, I bet you feel great!
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Wow! Your husband is going to be so surprised! You look great :)
  • MissKash
    Options
    Awesome!!! Congrats!!!
  • mmstgr
    mmstgr Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    What an amazing surprise for him! And a wonderful gift to yourself :)
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look fabulous. You might have to wear a nametag so he can recognize you!
  • kat_renee
    kat_renee Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! My husband is deploying.....not to post it on internet but lets say very very very near future. I've lost 16pds. so far but def. plan on losing about 40 pds. while he's gone and surprising him with the "person" he married...lol. I'll just have to avoid Skype...I told him I'm not telling him what I'm losing or not losing so it'll be a surprise. God bless your husband and family! Thanks for all that you do!!!
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    I'm sure he can't wait to get home to you at any size, but I bet he's going to be so, so, so proud of his beautiful wife! I salute him for his service!
  • lmr9
    lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • kimberly702
    kimberly702 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Your husband is gonna be so proud! That's going to be the best moment for you when you first see him!
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Your husband is going to FREAK!!!! You are looking HOT!

Also, my deepest thanks to him for what he is doing. Without people like your husband, we would not have the freedoms we have. So thank you for your sacrifices!
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    I really like this story. Id love to see video of when he returns and him seeing you
  • AsianTexan
    AsianTexan Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Holy Mo-Lee! You have done an incredible job in just a few short months! Congratulations! I'm sure your hubby will be so proud!
  • Camey44
    Camey44 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success!!! Let us know your husbands reaction!
  • SunSand76
    SunSand76 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    So excited for you and your hubby too! Congrats on your hard work!
  • lloydmel
    lloydmel Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! He'll be sooooo surprised and you'll feel like a million bucks! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!