Size 16 to 6 - A complete surprise for my husband.

Options

Replies

• fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    How awesome!! You are doing a FANTASTIC job!! WOW!! Your hubby will be super surprised when he sees you!!! :D
  • Household06
    Options
    Great job!! :)
  • dodd319
    dodd319 Posts: 228
    Options
    WOW!!!! You are such an inspiration!

Will your husband recognize you??!?!?!
  • carrie1128
    carrie1128 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I love this so much Ruth. You are amazing!
  • aldiaz381
    aldiaz381 Posts: 21
    Options
    Way to GO!!!

Thank you to you and your husband for serving our country!!
  • cherie01
    cherie01 Posts: 16
    Options
    Wow!! Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • tresarh
    tresarh Posts: 8
    Options
    That is so awesome! I am on my way but sometimes it feels like its going to be forever til I hit my goal weight. Way to go such an inspiration!
  • Demoneia
    Demoneia Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Great work! I'm so excited for you and the reaction your husband is going to have!
  • marcusisntfunny
    Options
    Showin some respect for another member of the 50s club, you're looking great. Congrats
  • Shluke206
    Shluke206 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! You look great and I love your side by side photos...awesome idea! :)
  • ncwingnut71
    ncwingnut71 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!!
  • fitnessmommy05
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! Great Job. You must be so excited to see the look on your husbands face.
  • bevskiwolf
    bevskiwolf Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Thank you hubby for us all...and I can't wait until you tell us his reaction! So he hasn't seen any photos of you or you haven't Skyped? He has no idea...wow. This sounds like an awesome script for a Hollywood movie! xooxo
  • Rileydma
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • LimeyTart
    LimeyTart Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Thank you hubby for us all...and I can't wait until you tell us his reaction! So he hasn't seen any photos of you or you haven't Skyped? He has no idea...wow. This sounds like an awesome script for a Hollywood movie! xooxo

We've Skyped a couple of times, but early on in the deployment and not since I really got thin. He's really busy, unfortunately.

I'm a size 4 now and through some crazy circumstances, I get to spend a week with him in California in just over 6 weeks. I am so, so excited to show off to him LOL
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Congrats; you look great
  • CCrawford43
    CCrawford43 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow.. You have done an awesome job! Your husband will be so surprised!
  • Enforcer25
    Enforcer25 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    OOORAH, way to go, your husband will be surprised.
  • emj1978
    Options
    So exciting! I bet you are about to burst waiting for him to get home and share your success! Great job!
  • SouLThinking
    SouLThinking Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Way to go! ooh rah!

My son surprised me Friday by walking his butt in my house when I wasn't supposed to see him until Oct. He's been deployed since Feb. Well, he got a shock too because since he's been gone I've lost over 30 lbs. I can honestly say it's the first time in his 21+ yrs that his mom weighs less than him! ..

Can't wait for you to post your hubby's reaction.

Tell him thanks by the way ..from a Marine Mom.

God bless
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!