Pin-up Girls - Week 10

Options
RachVR6
RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
Those who stood out in the week 9 numbers that have checked in so far...

suzumichan...................with a loss of 6.1lbs last week!
suzumichan...................with a loss of 2.45% of her total weight over the last week!
greenstars.gif
suzumichan........................with a loss of 26.9lbs over the last 9 weeks!
smilingmakesyouhappy........with a loss of 12.57% of her total weight over the last 9 weeks!
loveshower.gif

And congrats to EVERYONE who checked in for losing a combined 32.1lbs this WEEK for a total of 393.2lbs for the challenge so far!

2uge4p4.gif

week9a-1.jpg
week9b-1.jpg

Replies

• rskidmore
    rskidmore Posts: 212
    Options
    Completely forgot to post today. Ooops! 207.
  • smilingmakesyouhappy
    Options
    Great job everyone!
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Great week, ladies! I've got to step it up a couple of notches this week. No excuses.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Great job Pinups... we're at week 10!
    And thanks Rach for keeping us on track.
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Options
    Great job ladies!Here's to another great week of weight loss! :D
  • InnerPinup79
    InnerPinup79 Posts: 129
    Options
    Great job loves! I promise to get on the next one! I got off track and need to get back on ASAP!
  • anna_lisa
    anna_lisa Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    yippee
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies! Thank you Rach for doing such a great job keeping us all motivated.

My week's goals:

Don't kill anyone (JK - the universe is out to get me today)
    Drink my water
    Don't go over my calories on stupid things
    Exercise 3 times at least
    Focus on fruits and veggies
  • jumelle
    jumelle Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Great job, Pin Ups! :smile:

Goals:
    1. Leave the chips alone.
    2. Drink more water.
    3. Stop getting side tracked.
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Great work, ladies!! My only goal this week is to eat within my calories. I've been going over far too often recently and the scale is reflecting that. Hope you all have a great week!!
  • Peruminicana86
    Options
    Great job ladies!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    ***So some info about next round***

The next 10 week round will start MONDAY! You will weigh in as you normally do next Monday, and I will use that as both your final weight for this round, and your start weight for next round.

PLEASE try to weigh in before saaaaay 7pm central time to ensure that you are on our final chart!! :flowerforyou:

Be warned that there will probably be a huge influx of new people asking to join on the first week or two like usual. So the group will most likely grow again. But as long as you guys weigh-in on Monday, I'll automatically include you in the next round, unless you tell me otherwise.

Looking forward to another amazing 10 weeks!
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies!
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Great job pin-ups! I am looking forward to a loss this week and to starting the next round! :bigsmile:
  • SpectacuLaura
    SpectacuLaura Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    This group seems so awesome! How does one go about becoming a part of the Pin-Up Girls? :)
  • RachVR6
    Options
    This group seems so awesome! How does one go about becoming a part of the Pin-Up Girls? :)

We are starting a new round on Monday. Just send me your weight on 8/1 and then weigh-in with us on Mondays. :flowerforyou:
  • luvs2pugs
    luvs2pugs Posts: 52
    Options
    I remembered today that I should have posted yesterday. Then I went to post and noticed that I am a whole week behind. UGH. I guess I haven't been losing, so I haven't been posting. Sorry. I was 155.6 today.
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Bump for later :)
  • ipeloquin400
    ipeloquin400 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Wow I can't believe we are coming up to week 10 already! Thanks so much Rach for doing all this work for us. Looking foward to the next round.

Have a Great Week Pin Ups, Keep up the good work, you are all motivation to me.
  • ales1979
    ales1979 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    thankyou so much rach :) I've just replied to the week 9 thread :o/ I'm a bit behind sorry, but if its gonna be lots of extra work, don't worry about including me on the chart :) xx

I had a loss of 0.2 yesterday morning! its nit much but its a start back to losing instead of maintaining (like I've been doing the last few weeks!!)

so, onward and downward ladies!! :D

my goals for this week!!

Keep off the sweet stuff!
    Pre-prep as many meals as possible!
    Move around more!

xx