claeysm Posts: 85
    Options
    current weight is 131 :D
  • ales1979
    ales1979 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    morning everyone!

current weight is 180.8
    no loss, but no gain either! so not all bad! I do have reasons but won't drag them all out on here, I'd rather just forget and move on!!!

wishing you all well for this week!

where can I find the info for the new challenge? I'd like to join that one too (even though I didn't do so well on this one, its nice to have a group of friends to whom I'm accountable!)

love to you all
    Ales x
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    I had surgery on my foot last week and have only been home from the hospital for a few days so I haven't been able to weigh in (I had a bone spur removed from my foot so I can't exactly stand on 2 feet on my scale - even if I wanted to). So I'm just gonna go with last week's weight fir this last weigh in (195).
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Of course I finally lose at the end of the challenge! LOL! Back down to 142.8 which is definitely lower than 144.6. I'll take it. It makes starting the new challenge tough though ;)
  • ItsOn130
    ItsOn130 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    196 today... Went camping this weekend so not bad considering, but I've already worked out this morning so hopefully I am back!
  • sunsetwest
    sunsetwest Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    125.2!!!! .2 away from my goal! I guess these lunchtime walks and swimming are working. :D
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in day!!!
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at 174.8 this morning. Glad that I lost just over 5 lbs over the course of the challenge, but know that I could have done much better than 1/2 lb per week. Gonna do my best to step it up for the next round!
  • ipeloquin400
    ipeloquin400 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Not good to myself this weekend, OC Fair and BBQ with friends, no self control.

Weighing in this morning with a gain

CW 144.4

Goals this week and next round of Pin Ups: More water, more excercise, be good to myself. It only hurts me when I get off track. Looking foward to the next ten weeks. Lets go Pin Ups.

Thanks again Rach for doing this!
  • MightyMom4
    MightyMom4 Posts: 180
    Options
    Hey Ladies...I am traveling this week for work but still trying to stay on top of things and taking advantage of the hotel fitness centers and pools. Please put me down at 145.0 even though I suspect I am lower than that its hard to tell how accurate the hotel scales are so I would rather put it down a little higher...I'll be back to my home scale next week!!!
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies!
    Without working out and eating a little bit more since Friday I think I have finally broken my plateau!!! I am at 175.4 this morning!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I need to keep this losing going. So I am going to try to eat as clean as possible (which may be hard because hubby doesn't get paid til Friday) and workout. I need to work on my water again. I drink most of it at night and not enough during the day. I have been doing pretty good with sodium and will try to keep that up. Working out is backing off a bit this week because my knees hurt and I am still sore from last week. But I will still hit it Monday-Friday for at least 45 min each day.

Good luck pin-ups as we close out this challenge and open another one. I am getting closer to my goal so I am not expecting to see such great results and I am working on toning now instead of crazy crazy cardio. But I am still doing cardio so fear not! :happy:

Have a wonderful week with many blessings!!! :drinker:
  • light1980
    light1980 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    WOO-HOO!!!! Super excited that I finally have a loss!! Dropped 3 pounds to 152...so wanted to be out of the 150's before I went back to work so I will work my butt off to try to lose 3 pounds by next week...start back at work on Aug 8...I CAN DO IT!! So ready for the next round!!! :-)

Thanks Rach for all your hard work!! You are great and looking awesome too!! WAY TO GO!!! :-)
  • loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    142 this morning. Disasterous round for me. It didn't help that TOM showed up yesterday, two days early. Saturday morning my weight was down, but this morning I was up 2.5 from Sat morning. Heartbreaking.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • miriamtorason
    miriamtorason Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Final weigh-in? 203 even.

Down 1.6 pounds over 10 weeks. Something sure ain't right. x.x;; Maybe I'll figure it out in the next go-around. ^_^ I'm going to shoot for this week's goals:

6 days of Ripped in 30,
    DRINK THE DAMN WATER
    Keep on staying under calories
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    My final weigh-in is 182.8. It's hard to believe it's been 10 weeks. Thanks Rachel for all your work!
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies. I can't believe this is the final weigh in for this round. I'm weighing in at an even 151 lbs this week. Looking forward to the next round and finally achieving my goal of 145. A little NSV for me, I went clothes shopping over the weekend and managed to snag two tankini's and a pair of jeans all in a size 8(U.S).

Great job everyone, I'm proud of each and every one of you!
  • kateopotato
    kateopotato Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    211.8 for me today! :) That makes me happy because it's exactly what I was on my thursday weigh-in, and usually Im up by a pound or two on mondays!
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Grrrr.... the numbers just keep going up at a steady rate. I am weighing in at 160. :sad:
    I hope everyone else had a great losing week!!!