Girls in their 30's....let's be friends!

Options

Replies

• smilewithkatherine
    Options
    I'm 38 please feel free to add me too :)
  • bethieannie
    bethieannie Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, love the motivation of friends!
  • meeulk
    meeulk Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    34 here! Just joined MFP and need supportive and motivational friends! add me!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Im 32, Im a rock/metal concert/fashion photog in NYC- Im in Brooklyn- I do gym/running/swimming/surfing my couch and I want more girlfriends on this site that arent super uptight about everything!!!!

Ive lost about 90 pounds (i always move my ticker up and down every day so i can track what chasing the cotton mouse does to me) and have about 25 left to go!

Feel free to add me!
  • Frostieknickers
    Options
    Hiya. Im 37 and need to lose, get motivated in life and find some confidence. Getting sponsored for charity to lose weight too. Anyone is welcome to add me.
  • StClair1976
    Options
    Went off the wagon, just jumped back on today after almost a year of being gone. Ready to loose this weight, feel good, look good, and find my prince charming :)
  • CreepyOne
    CreepyOne Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Yes! please let's all be friends lol
  • Kickinkim418
    Kickinkim418 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I'm 39 and have lost 29 pounds here...just sent you a message..fee free to add me!
  • kerricolby
    kerricolby Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    32 year old mom of 2.. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • swaymyway
    swaymyway Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am 31, soon to be 32, from the UK and lost almost 100lbs over the last 4 years :)
  • Kasya007
    Kasya007 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm 30, and still in denial about it. I don't have much weight to lose (lost 60 about 10 years ago), and am just looking to tone & keep track of my meals. If anyone in a similar situation wants to add me, feel free.

I'm an eclectic mix of health nut, artist, distance runner, gardener...and gamer. ^_^
  • jenn26point2
    jenn26point2 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    32 year old mother of two and wife of one. My kids are 5 and a skosh under 2. My UG is to lose 80-100 lbs. My mini goal is 1.

Running is my passion and greatest frustration all rolled into one. I love it and have completed 6 half marathons - each one weighing over 200 lbs. Would LOVE to see what it's like to run one UNDER 200 lbs. :)

Feel free to add me.
  • Ddmck1
    Ddmck1 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be 30 in a month (can I still post here? :) Also looking for some 30 something moms to talk to and support. Add me :)

I'm a single mom of an 11 year old girl. Love to share some of my pre-teen woes with someone!
  • KT0104
    KT0104 Posts: 33
    Options
    I'm in my 30's...although not for much longer! :o( Lost around 40lbs, another 14-20 to go :0)
    You can do this yourself ~ but it's easier when you have support and inspiration from others. And it's always nice to help those who maybe aren't doing as well as you sometimes ~ you never know when the tables could be turned!
  • AmberLee2012
    Options
    Forgot to mention, I am 30. I am at 180 and my goal weight is 130-135.
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Turn 35 next month and on my way to losing 50'ish myself! you can never have too many supporters! :)
  • cheercoach11
    cheercoach11 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    33 and looking for friends as well. Single mom to an awesome 11 year old boy. Looking to lose another 60 lbs. This is the hardest thing i've ever done so I can use all the support i can get!
  • hottiewannabe
    hottiewannabe Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm 38 and proud Mom of 2. I'm on my way to losing around 100 lbs and would love, love, love all the support I can get. Gonna send you a request. Let's keep moving!!
  • Tjacobs78
    Options
    I am 33 yrs old with 3 children. I was on a mission after my 1 yr old was born to regain my pre baby shape. I have met my goal & exceeded it by loosing a total of 37 lbs just by counting my calories on this site & incorporating cardio 4-6 days per week. I am getting married in Sept. & despertely trying to keep it off for a stunning mermaid fit gown I have ordered! I am a passionate cook & LOVE food. I could always use some motivation & inspiring words! Welcome aboard & GOOD LUCK. Feel free to add me :-)
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Hi in my 30's until December, been on here a few months now and love it. Only have about 10lb to lose and altho I started well before Christmas I've since fallen off the wagon and am struggling to get back on track with my motivation. I need someone to shout at me!! :laugh: