Girls in their 30's....let's be friends!

Options
Hi all! Looking to add some more friends for motivation! My name is Carrie, I'm 35 and am on my way to losing 50 lbs. Love this site, it is so inspirational to watch everyone's journey! Add me if you want to motivate each other!

Replies

• piccolarj
    piccolarj Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Sure!! Welcome aboard the fitness train!! I'm in my 30's mother and wife! I just started Turbo Fire yesterday and so far so good! I will definitely add you!!
  • joybell32
    joybell32 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Almost 33, a wife and a mom of 3 beautiful kids. Add away!
  • CarmenSox
    CarmenSox Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Spring chicken here in my 30's!!!!!!!!!!
  • jparsons27
    jparsons27 Posts: 61
    Options
    Can't believe I will be 37 next month!

Loving MFP :)
  • Kee315
    Kee315 Posts: 33
    Options
    Hi I am a single mother of one and I'm also in my 30's let's do this!!
  • sandy729
    sandy729 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I'm 36 trying to get healthy...we can do this!
  • dianerenem
    dianerenem Posts: 14
    Options
    sounds great! add me - I'm 9 years into my 30s but I've only recently begun admitting it ;)
    I decided I had to lose weight when my doctor told me, "you realize you're approaching 40 and the weight isn't going to come off as easily"
    yeah? watch this! haha
  • dlphncole
    dlphncole Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    35...Looking to lose close to 100lbs. I am new ot MFP. Feel free to add me.:smile:
  • DelainaB
    DelainaB Posts: 28
    Options
    Hey Welcome!! I'm not 30 till September but you can add me if you want :) I've got a long way to go yet. :)
  • mosneakers
    mosneakers Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Just turned 30 (after being scared to death of it!!!!!) IT'S GREAT and I feel that I'm on my way to be in the best shape of my life.

I'm a workaholic girlfriend :wink:
  • atashap
    atashap Posts: 85
    Options
    Turning 30 in March and scared crazy bc I here after 30 everything goes to .....you know where. So Im trying to get this thing together now. Anyone can feel free to add me always here to support. :smile:
  • jknight73
    jknight73 Posts: 5
    Options
    Just sent a friend request, but any other 30's gals please feel free to add me - we can all support each other! :happy:

38 and tired of hovering around a size 16 or 18...time to get moving, be healthy and happy!
  • joburridge
    joburridge Posts: 16
    Options
    33 and mother of 2.. working full time and currently being beaten by a personal trainer /// in the hope of getting rid of my lard !!

LOL :)
  • BextarBelle
    Options
    Hey there girls! I'm a 36 year old and am just about to start- I would really value any extra friendly motivation!
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    im 32 and loving it...trying to lose 20-40lbs!!
  • digitalsinner
    Options
    Hey all! 38 yrs here...no kids though!

I've been here on MFP just about a week and I LOVE the support it's giving me. Any of you guys, feel free to add me and we can all support each other!
  • jessicarn76
    jessicarn76 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    35 here! Feel free to add me!
  • sunniebeehealthy
    sunniebeehealthy Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    add me! I'll be 30 in September and just started turbo jam this week and I am joining a weight loss challenge group in August on here too :)
  • dandy_mandy
    Options
    I'm 32 and lovin' it! Looking to lose more than 100lbs, so I'm in it for the long haul! I'm always looking for more buddies for support, so any of you add away! We can do this.....strength in numbers!! :happy:
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    36! can i get a whoot whoot? love my 30s! OP i think you are my friend already! Everyone else feel free to add me!
    Im halfway to my goal weight and loving every minute of it!