Girls in their 30's....let's be friends!

Options

Replies

• smiller1549
    smiller1549 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    32 and have 20+ to lose! I certainly need the support!! Looking forward to this group! It's certainly not as easy to loose the weight as it use to be.
  • FrenchyMomma
    Options
    I will also be 33 in October the 12th to be exact :happy:
  • kiku76
    kiku76 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    hi everyone! im 30 and a mom of a 3 y/o girl and an almost 6 month old boy. I want to get back into shape. I fit most of my old clothes, but would love to fit it without the muffin top :)
    pls add me!

to abv poster, Ill be 31 on oct 14th :)
  • danibee79
    danibee79 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! I'm 32 and loving this site too :) lost 9lb so far, but have 30-odd more to lose :( ill get there tho! Please all feel free to add me and we can motivate each other through this! X
  • Kerry1023
    Kerry1023 Posts: 152
    Options
    Hi Ladies,
    I am 37..will be 38 in Sept married with a 6yo son. Lost 12 lbs so far looking to lose 65 more. On week 8 of couch to 5k and just started Jillians 30 day shred. Hoping to stick with it this time. Feel free to add away. Looking for all the support I can get :)
  • vodkalady
    vodkalady Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies

I'm 31 and a single mom to 1. I work at Cracker Barrel and want to lose some weight and eat healthier.

i'm with you on that one ...... but we cant change the past just look strat into the future of a better / stronge you....mind you ,,,,you dont even look like you need to lose you look great.....
  • glasgowgirl101
    glasgowgirl101 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, my name is Rosie and I'm 37. Lookiing to meet some MFP friends for mutual support and motivation. Feel free to add me too :smile:
  • sparetirebegone
    sparetirebegone Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Ok ladies, I am really feeling the love from my 30's sisters!! Yay us!
  • jenlikesfood
    Options
    I'm still hanging onto my 30s for dear life! Soon to be 39. Ugggghhhhh!! I'm new here, too so if you don't mind, I will add you!
  • H2Ologist
    H2Ologist Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    31 YO new mom trying to lose more than the "Baby weight"!!!!!
  • texgrl76
    texgrl76 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 35 and don't want to be unhealthy in my 40s!
  • MMillo
    MMillo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me too, Working mom of 1 little guy, and hitting 38 way too soon. I refuse to hit my 40's living an unhealthy lifestyle.

9311085.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • katieandlilly
    katieandlilly Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm 32 and loving it!
  • iTim__
    iTim__ Posts: 6,823 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! I was just thinking of opening up my place to run away girls in their 30's. Just kidding. But, this is a good reference list for 30 something guys. HA HA HA
  • hgellings
    hgellings Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies- I am a 30yr old mom to 2 beautiful little girls! Still trying to lose the weight I gained from my 2 1/2 old. :smile:
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Moi! I'm 32... I was fat most of my 20's and when I turned 29 I vowed that was IT. I was once a hottie that had turned into a frump! No kids to blame either!!! :embarassed: Just liked eating with the husband.

Anywho, I've come a long way but still have some fight in me. I CAN DO THIS!!! I'll be a f'ing hot 33 yr old, that's for sure.
  • 33KIKI
    33KIKI Posts: 304
    Options
    Hi ladies and gentlemen...

Ok I will be 33 at the end of the year- 2 kiddies and have lost 62 pounds with 20-25 more to go. I had lap band surgery and lost from it and it does help me alot..but I need help with dropping the last of it.

Overall I'm happy but could use some cool people to chit chat gossip exchange workouts with etc. Feel free to add me if you'd like. Oh and the name is Kristy.
  • Womona
    Womona Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Will you take a 42 year old? ;)
  • jterry03
    jterry03 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! I was just thinking of opening up my place to run away girls in their 30's. Just kidding. But, this is a good reference list for 30 something guys. HA HA HA

:)
  • imustbegood
    imustbegood Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hi - quite new to MFP so not sure how to add friends :( but would love to have some friends... I am 36 next week and a mum to 3 girlies...... would love support and motiviation too :)