Girls in their 30's....let's be friends!

Options

Replies

• klewis81
    klewis81 Posts: 122
    Options
    Hey guys!
    Even though I joined MFP almost a year ago, I never stuck with it and am hoping this time I will; motivation and support from others will certainly help! I am 5'6" and need to lose 50-60 lbs. I've been doing workout videos through exercise.tv and I just finished week 2 of C25K.
  • Shannon1023
    Shannon1023 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    32 yr old Stay at home mom of 3 trying to fit exercise into a hectic schedule! Never a dull moment at our house!! Lol! Friend request sent!!
  • jonesz922
    jonesz922 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm Jen, 33, two kids, and 80 lbs to go!! I think the more support on here the better. Nice to meet everyone!
  • Msklamute
    Msklamute Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie too, just joined yesterday. I'll be 32 next month and I'm looking forward to it. I have 3 kids and they are a key piece to my motivation. Wishing you all the best!
  • bklyngirl71
    bklyngirl71 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    i'm still in my 30's until september.lol i'll be turning 40 this yr
  • Sauchie
    Sauchie Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    34 yr old mom lost 97 pounds 90 to go or so
  • Steph1015
    Steph1015 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am Stephanie 35.. Mom of two. In the process of losing 40 pounds by 12-31-11. I too love the motivation ...feel free to add me!
  • sparetirebegone
    sparetirebegone Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • mandyintx
    mandyintx Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey ladies. I'm Mandy. I am 33 and 3 kids (1 + 2 bonus kids). Looking for friends on here as well, so add me too. I'm new to this calorie counting and would love some motivation, tips and all that jazz. :)
  • chichi_76
    chichi_76 Posts: 30
    Options
    soon to be 35 in august (gulp) and mom of 2boys 2 girls ( 2 step 2 own )
  • cmarie20
    cmarie20 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    31 years old just starting to get serious about getting rid of the belly people keep mistaking for a baby......definetly time to put me first for a few minutes of the day
  • msstillion79
    msstillion79 Posts: 142
    Options
    :happy: hey girls im 32 a mother of three great kids my oldest is a teenager help lol feel free to add me i want to loose no im going to loose about 100lbs by my wedding next year new to mfp can use all the extra support u have
  • LoveBeingAMommy3
    Options
    31 here...wife and mommy of 3...fairly new to this site and always looking for more supporters...Would be nice to find any local workout buddies...im in spartanburg sc, anyone close?
  • vodkalady
    vodkalady Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    welcome ,,,, 37 turning wow 38 very soon....... needin to lose 100 or more......need the help as well ......

keep up the great work......add away if you like.....
  • eharring
    eharring Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Just turned 36, have about 25 pounds to lose... i've been on here a while and just getting back into it. i'm thinking it might be good if i actually added some friends...?!!
  • jamesysmom
    jamesysmom Posts: 38
    Options
    Hi ,

Ill be 35 in less than a month please add me I need all the help and support I can get as I am returning to school in the fall and I know the stress that it causes esp since I am taking a hard anatomy class.
  • mrsdouglas1
    mrsdouglas1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    HI there Im 32 will be 33 in Oct. I've been on this journey since Nov. of last year. I can't say that its been easy but im still moving forward with it..... I'll add you!
  • krisntraining
    krisntraining Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this! I signed up a few months ago but did not really stick to logging in daily as I was using some other online programs as well. I have found this one is the best and am excited to really get into it and that includes adding friends for mutual support!
  • vodkalady
    vodkalady Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    37 and 100+ to lose.. add me if you want

may I add you as well.....?
  • FrenchyMomma
    Options
    Im 32 and looking for as many friends to motivate me as possible the more the better...... married with 3 kids and trying to shed those pounds lost 8lbs logged 5lbs... 2weeks new!! Please add if interested :happy: