Girls in their 30's....let's be friends!

Options

Replies

• zookeepersuzy
    Options
    Hi! I just turned 30 and I have about 65lbs to lose. No kids, one cat, & two dogs (currently).
  • Riebop
    Riebop Posts: 275
    Options
    Turned 30 this past April. I'm married to my college sweetheart. No kids... yet... if ever. I started Turbo Fire last week. This is attempt # 3 at TF. 3rd time's the charm right? I was to lose about 10-15 more pounds. Feel free to add me!
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I turned 30 this past April and am a stay at home mom of 3 and am currently pregnant with my 4th and am due November 28 and I after this detour I'm taking I would like to lose about 50 more pounds. I will be totally back on track for sure by December :wink:
  • ShannBoogie
    Options
    Hi there!! I'm a 35 year old wife (will be 36 in a few months). Looking to have about 30 pounds disappear from my body. Feel free to add me!
  • Scarletblue
    Scarletblue Posts: 255
    Options
    I'm going to be 34 real soon & would love some more friends, feel free to add me.
  • izzy02
    izzy02 Posts: 23
    Options
    Hi, Im in my 30's. Single mom of one very active 9 yr old. Joined a few months ago but never fully committed. I finally made the decision to get with it and stay with it! Any extra motivation along the way would be great! Feel free to add me!! :)
  • sparetirebegone
    sparetirebegone Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a great bunch of woman!! Love reading all of your stories and realizing that there are so many people with the same struggles and goals that I have!
  • carriea67
    carriea67 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    :wink: Hi Everyone - -

Another Carrie here...and also in my 30's...32 here married with no kids...I am looking to lose about 10 pounds of flub and replace it with muscle.

I just started mfp this week (like yesterday) after stopping and starting WW, 17 day, south beach, etc. I am great at starting but not great at sticking.

This time I want it to be different.

Friend me and help hold me accountable
  • marisalyne
    Options
    Hi Ladies!! I'm Marisa, a 32 year old mom of 2 and I'm ready to get my butt back into shape!! I can't wait to get this party started!!
  • hottiemush
    hottiemush Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I too am in my 30's, 32 to be exact. I am married and have two children. Just started using MFP on Sunday and need all the help and motivation I can get to loose approx. 27 pounds and keep it off. Feel free to add me.
  • morrowsarah
    morrowsarah Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Add me Add me! I'm almost 31. I am a mom of 4 kids. I have a bf who isn't all that supporting of my life style change even though I guess he tries. He does watch the kids for me so I can go work out. But then he picks awful places for us to go out to eat! I am a stay home mom and that makes it hard when I'm at home all the time around food! But I am doing good so far. I don't limit myself too much on what I eat, but I do try to make good decisions. I go through spouts where I don't feel like exercising and I don't feel like eating healthy and then I get on the scale and it says I've gained a pound or two so I work hard the next few days or weeks until I get it back off! Anyway I'd love to be one of your MFP friends on this journey. I've got about 40-45 pounds to go!
  • sevencallmemom
    sevencallmemom Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    33, married for 15 years, momma of 7 and children's pastor to about 30. Feel free to add me. :)
  • krisaddress
    krisaddress Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I have been using the myfitnesspal Iphone app for ages now and have no myfitnesspal friends.... I am 30, really good with exercise but not so good with food. I discovered mountain bread and like inventing new mountain bread recipes! I am getting married in Fiji in October and aim to be comfortable in a bikini for the honeymoon! I would also like to get my body fat % below 30%. If you are looking for more myfitnesspal friends please add me! :)
  • bmccrory2
    bmccrory2 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    37 and 100+ to lose.. add me if you want
  • sparetirebegone
    Options
    You all are some amazing woman!
  • sparetirebegone
    Options
    I am loving all of the responses I'm getting from everyone on here! We can do it if we all stick together.....let's rock it out girls! :happy:
  • sparetirebegone
    Options
    Come on girls.....I know there is more of you out there!! Woot woot!
  • cmbradfield
    Options
    I'm 37 and fairly new to MFP. Feel free to add me!
  • SweetVaness
    SweetVaness Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm Vanessa Turned 30 In January not as bad as i thought lol. I want to lose about 20lbs which would put me at 135. Also looking for more motivational people who can inspire and be part of my support system.
  • arkenny
    arkenny Posts: 125
    Options
    31 yrs old and 26 lbs to go!! add me !