Girls in their 30's....let's be friends!

Options

Replies

• lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I'm 30 with an almost 9 year old step-son and fiance...I have about 50lbs to lose as well :)
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    I'm in 33 and I still want to lost about 60 pounds :)
  • Megcan
    Megcan Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 34 and a stay at home mom of 3 beautiful children, i need all the outside motivation i can get...add away!
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I just turned 30 last week!
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    37 years old here...My name is Carrie and I have 2 daughters, 12 & 9. I have over 100 pounds to lose, so I'm going to be here awhile. Friend me if you would like...I can use all the support I can get!
  • KHaverstick
    KHaverstick Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I'm 33, mother of one! Feel free to add me! :)
  • ktspac
    ktspac Posts: 32
    Options
    Yikes - I'll be 35 before this year is over. Working mom of 2 super active kiddos. Trying to get re-motivated to get back on track with logging and exercising. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • scante60
    scante60 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    35 (but fast approaching 36...), and would love to join in!
  • tls0312
    tls0312 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'll be 31 this year and I have one 8-year-old boy. Feel free to add me as well!
  • Ramitta
    Ramitta Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi I am almost 34, married and trying for a family and hoping the getting healthy / weight loss will help, let's be friends :)
  • TTops76
    TTops76 Posts: 116
    Options
    Hi, I'll be 35 next week. Add away love this site and all the great support you get
  • h2onut
    h2onut Posts: 164
    Options
    9th anniversary of my 30th b-day coming up in September;) LOVE this site and the support:D
  • mlh612
    mlh612 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I'll be 35 in September and I have a six yr old daughter.. Feel free to add me!
  • Pokee1
    Pokee1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I'll be 39 in September! Yikes, I can hardly believe it! I would love new friends and extra support. I'm trying to get preggos and thought I should loss some of my extra weight before it happens.
  • sunyg
    sunyg Posts: 229
    Options
    I'm 35 fast approaching 36. I'm a Mom to 4. Would love to have new friends and more support! Anyone feel free to add me.
  • highheeldiva01
    highheeldiva01 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    im n my 30's mother of 2 daughters and a wife 2 a wonderful hubby! but need some motivation n the weight loss excerise journey! already sent u a friend request! anyone else feel free 2 friend me also!!!
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 35, no kids, and have about 45 lbs to go! Add me!:flowerforyou:
  • DrPepperLeigh74
    DrPepperLeigh74 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Just joined yesterday and am ready to get healthy. I am 36, married to my wonderful hubby for almost 16 years and have 2 wonderful kids. My daughter is 9 and my son is 5. Have started way to many diets only to gain it back, I need this time to be different.
  • KatyLBC
    KatyLBC Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Fairly new to MFP! I could use some motivation. Please add!
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    :smile: 32 years old here and love the motivation feel free to add me.