Girls in their 30's....let's be friends!

Options

Replies

• Ladyice2973
    Options
    I'm 38 and a mother of a 9 year old. I'm looking to lose about 15 to 20 pounds. I am also looking for lots of motivation! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • TiffMax
    TiffMax Posts: 70
    Options
    I'm 32, mom of 9 y.o. and 5 y.o. boys. Spent most of the last 5 years on a sit down job that i still work at. I joined last year when i tried the HCG diet- which was hard and i didnt follow thru so gained back the 19 lbs i had lost plus five more for good measure. Now I am back with the goal of life changes- regular excercizing, eating live raw foods (not exclusively -just mostly) eliminating all the processed, packaged and drive thru foods and just want to get insanely healthy and active and hopefully will enjoy life naturally. I am currently around 160# and want to get 135# or lower. I am working my way up to regular practice of Jillian Michales 30 day shred and the Couch to 5 K program. I just start the shred last night and wayyy too sore to do anything today- yowwzza! Add me as a friend if we have anything in common- would love accountability partners and i can be a good one too!
  • thoma74
    thoma74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    ADD AWAY!!
  • imustbegood
    imustbegood Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Our 30 girl board is booming!!

Loving this thread - well done you for starting it.... I need all the support and motivation I can get from people with same goal of losing weight and getting healthier... loving the MFP community :) Have sent a few friend requests from here too - come on girls as sparetirebegone says "Girls in their 30's....let's be friends!"
  • cammers74
    cammers74 Posts: 45
    Options
    I hit the big 3-0 this year, anyone feel free to add me! :)
  • cammers74
    cammers74 Posts: 45
    Options
    I hit the big 3-0 this year, anyone feel free to add me! :)
  • pdpmcm1980
    pdpmcm1980 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I haven't read the whole thread (as I'm meant to be working...oops!) but I'm 31 from Reading in Berks. Feel free to add me as a friend! I think the support network on MFP is great and really helps motivation!
  • sunyg
    sunyg Posts: 229
    Options
    Wow! I haven't checked back in a few days and this post is booming! Awesome!
  • sparetirebegone
    sparetirebegone Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    It sure is booming!! Let's keep it up girls!! :laugh:
  • ldcrabill
    ldcrabill Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey! I am 32, wife, nurse and mother of 2 boys. I am on yet another weight loss journey!! I need some support girls!!
  • moodyth
    moodyth Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm Theo and have been using myfitnesspal for a while on and off. I'm continuing my weight loss journey.
  • murpht
    murpht Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello All!! I'm in my 30's and have a 16 month old trying to lose the baby weight still!! Need some motivation on working out and eating. Mostly my eating habits =)
  • agrabau
    agrabau Posts: 35
    Options
    30! Soon to be 31- and very excited about MFP and how it has been going! Feel free to add me all you wonderful people in your 30's- love the extra motivation!
  • megansmom311
    megansmom311 Posts: 168
    Options
    38 year old here, almost the big 3-9. So glad I saw this thread while I still qualify as a member! :tongue:

Feel free to add me!
  • LauraC_NH
    LauraC_NH Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello All! I'm new to the site as well. I'm 34, with a 2 1/2 yo. I have approximately 100 lbs to lose, so I can use all the support I can get! Trying to get myself in shape and healthy for my little one and hubby so we can truly enjoy life!

Not sure how to add friends, though...does anyone know how to do that! Feel free to add me!!! :smile:
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Hi!...I'm 31 going on 32 soon... I'm trying to lose at least 20 to 25 pounds! Feel free to add me! :)
  • Kat_1
    Kat_1 Posts: 27
    Options
    I'll join the party!
  • k_rae
    k_rae Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 34 and new to mfp.....I can use all of the friends and support I can get so add me too! :happy:
  • showmeyourprints
    Options
    Hey Ladies! I'm 31 and definitely looking for some motivation! It's not so much that I want to lose a ton of weight, because I'm by no means overweight, but I'm here to help track what I'm eating so I can make better food choices to control my hypoglycemia and ward off the extra weight that can come with it. Gotta get it in check before I pack on any more pounds!

Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • Dhrana
    Dhrana Posts: 4
    Options
    36 here..mom of 3 kids and 12 furbabies..lol Add away :)