Girls in their 30's....let's be friends!

Options

Replies

• micheledunne
    Options
    u can certainly add me. I am also new and looking for alot of support
  • proctorgirl07
    proctorgirl07 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Go Red
  • proctorgirl07
    proctorgirl07 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I just turned 33. I'm a single mama to an almost 4 year old girl. I stay at home during the day and then work from home at night. It's pretty exhausting and trying to fit in exercise has been my biggest obstacle!

I have about 40 more lbs to lose (I think.....) and I'm also part of the Aug 10lb Challenge- Team Red (Go Spartans!). I did the challenge in July and ended up down 7.5lb, which was pretty awesome. Hoping for similar results, or more, this month.

Anyone that wants to add me as a friend, please do. :)

Im part of that team!! Let's be friends! Go Red
  • sandyg2640
    sandyg2640 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yes! Just turned 31 a month ago. I've decided to take control of my life and make this eating right & exercising thing a lifestyle change. Let's support each other!
  • sparetirebegone
    sparetirebegone Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Never thought I would make so many friends on this site!!! It has been so awesome getting to see everyone's transformations on here! Keep rockin it out 30 girls!
  • Hj711
    Hj711 Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm 33. Looking to lose 50 pounds to be at a weight I like. Then I'll go from there - after 50 each pound will impress me and that will be a great feeling! Feel free to friend me!
  • angelakallison
    angelakallison Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I just turned 30 and I'm pretty new to the site. Looking for supporters!
  • k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies. I just came across this thread -- love it! I'm 31 (guess that officially puts me in my 30's and not "just out of my 20's") I am 5'2" and have 25-30 lbs to lose. I signed up for MFP about a year ago and didn't use it but in the past month I have been fully invested and have realized what a great tool it is.

I finished graduate school in May and while I look for a job I decided to finally develop some healthy habits. My two kids both have 4 legs and a tail. I try to find any reason that I can to laugh and love to be outside. Feel free to add me as a friend ... the more the merrier!
  • sparetirebegone
    sparetirebegone Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    If any of you have not yet joined a challenge on this site, I would highly recommend it!! It has really kept me motivated to keep pushing harder every day! I am currently doing the August challenge - Lose 10 lbs in the of August. It is open to everyone....check it out!!
  • njbooklover
    njbooklover Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    bump
  • AppleAmerica
    Options
    Woo! I'm 33 and trying to shed a few and tone up! THis is a big thread, will add ya'll. Feel free to add me too. So far I have lost a pant size, but really want to tone up even more. Look forward to hearing everyone's progress on this site it so motivates me even more. Peace!

10170264.png
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    34, mom of one, 60+ lbs to lose. Add me :)
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    nice to see this thread! im 29 soon to be 30 in sept! eek! dreading it a bit! would love more women pals who are rocking their 30s!
  • Rubyella17
    Rubyella17 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, 33 turning 34 next month and freaking out a little.
    I'm one week in today and have lost 2kgs YAY. So nice to see that number change on the scale.
  • Oakie7
    Oakie7 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me! I just turned 39. I am always looking for support. We can do this!!
  • jlc1243
    jlc1243 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I'm a 33 y.o. mother of a nearly 3 y.o. girl. My goal is to lose about 50 lbs and could use some motivation as well. I want to keep up with my little princess and set a good example. I also want to do it for me. I've done it before but this time seems so much harder and I could use some MFP friends too! Only day one for me here so I have a LOOONG way to go.
  • Rubyella17
    Rubyella17 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey Carrie, how do you friend someone on this site?
  • abigailhutch
    Options
    My goal is 30lbs lost by my 30th birthday on October 30th! Woohoo! I am down 14 now, so almost halfway! Ultimately I have about 50lbs to lose...Just requested you! :)
  • BrandiD56
    BrandiD56 Posts: 103
    Options
    I turned 35 in May and just started this adventure. I'm a single mom with two beautiful daughters. Feel free to add me.
  • budd_girl
    Options
    feel free to add me anytime.I'm in my 30's also . two wonderful kids . been on here for about 2 weeks