Girls in their 30's....let's be friends!

Options

Replies

• sparetirebegone
    sparetirebegone Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Yay! Are you doing anything extra to really kick it into gear? Do share!!
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Well we are supposed to burn 500 calories a day to kick it up a notch. So I increased my walk from 2 miles to 3 miles this morning and I am going to walk on lunch a couple of days and do my bike on the other days in the evening. I think I can get to 500 that way! How about you?
  • sparetirebegone
    Options
    I'm going to do some double Zumba classes and add an extra day of strength training....hope I don't drop dead, lol! Good luck, we got this!!
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    You too. We can do this. 10 lbs. Gone.
  • jlowensby
    jlowensby Posts: 142
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request :) I'm 34, married mom of two great kids.....def need to get in gear and get back to a me that I am comfortable with!!!
  • sparetirebegone
    Options
    Come on all you 30's girls!!!!
  • davina72
    Options
    Hi all! Looking to add some more friends for motivation! My name is Carrie, I'm 35 and am on my way to losing 50 lbs. Love this site, it is so inspirational to watch everyone's journey! Add me if you want to motivate each other!
  • davina72
    Options
    I love to be your friend im davina and i am 39 yrs old.
  • Tinks2007
    Tinks2007 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Fairly new on here, really enjoy reading how motivated everyone is and encouragement given, feel free to add just turned 38 think will keep at that age now ;-)
  • njfitnessgirl
    Options
    I just joined MFP and I'm looking to lose 15lbs. My name is Tina. I'm a 35 yr old mom to 2 kids and wife to a wonderful husband. Feel free to add me to your friend list. Thanks.
  • sparetirebegone
    Options
    30 girls rockin it out!
  • biochick2004
    Options
    Just added you :). I'm 33 myself, and have about 30 pounds to lose to get back to my ideal. Noticing I have to work a good bit harder that I did in my 20s to get the same results, lol!
  • Gypsy_Kitty
    Gypsy_Kitty Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Heya! Another 30-something here. Feel free to add me if ya want. I need to meet some people on this site to help me get re-motivated and stay focused. I'm about halfway to my initial goal - and I could use the occasional kick in the pants to keep me on track. :)
  • tostes
    tostes Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add! I am a 36 yr old mom of 2. I have alot to lose to get back to where I would love to be. Lots of stress eating has got me to where I am today. Would love to be able to have the support of others with similar goals!
  • vdlomas
    vdlomas Posts: 36
    Options
    I'm 35 and mother of 2 boys... I need to get rid of about 30 lbs.... Feel free to add me, also looking for motivation and support!
  • jennc6977
    jennc6977 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 34 years old!! I just joined this site yesterday and needing ALL the motivation I can get! Add me
  • rainbowbrite1979
    Options
    Hi, I'm 32. My new goal is to get out of the 200s. As far as my personal background, I have two teenage stepkids with my partner of 13 years, and I am also going to be starting grad school in the fall. I welcome y'all to add me if you would like to.
  • kbrogan78
    kbrogan78 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I just turned 33. I'm a single mama to an almost 4 year old girl. I stay at home during the day and then work from home at night. It's pretty exhausting and trying to fit in exercise has been my biggest obstacle!

I have about 40 more lbs to lose (I think.....) and I'm also part of the Aug 10lb Challenge- Team Red (Go Spartans!). I did the challenge in July and ended up down 7.5lb, which was pretty awesome. Hoping for similar results, or more, this month.

Anyone that wants to add me as a friend, please do. :)
  • proctorgirl07
    proctorgirl07 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Im 35 married mother of 2. Heaviest weight was 205 but didnt lose all of it use MFP but it is helping me lose the last 16 lbs and I dont ever want to stop so I am in the long haul. I have to learn to maintain once Im there and I know I can't do without help!! anybody feel free to add me.
  • Jen317
    Jen317 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello ladies, I just turned 36 July 10th. I have been on the site before and fell off the wagon. I am back in the saddle again and am trying to lose 50lbs by my birthday next year. Hope to gain a few friends along the way!:happy: