Girls in their 30's....let's be friends!

Options

Replies

• MiniBevy
    Options
    Hi, Nice to "e" meet you:)

I am new to the site -first day. Newly married and 30, I am looking forward to seeing if this tracking system will work for me.

:)
  • GuamGrly
    GuamGrly Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Just entered Club 30 a few months ago. I'm a single mama to 2 kids...7 and 4. Live in So. Cal. Feel free to add me!
  • krislshoe
    krislshoe Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    36 here....wife and momma of three energetic boys...love being the queen of this castle....would love to be friends:0)
  • tgmshierry
    tgmshierry Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I am 36 years old and have about 200lbs to lose. I would love to have a few more friends on here to support. Everyone please add me!! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • cmclearin
    Options
    I'm 35 and looking to slim too. 30 pounds down and 30 to go. Anyone in a similar position feel free to add me. I could use some support as I seem to have stalled after I hit the 30 pound mark.
  • silvafan
    silvafan Posts: 147
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm 30 will be 31 in May :-) Been on MFP for almost a year and I've lost just about 20lbs...
  • msespresso
    msespresso Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'd love more friends in their 30's! I'm single and 36, looking to lose more than 100lbs (for starters!)... trying to change my lifestyle and habits so I can maintain once I lose it :) Feel free to send me requests- I love the support system mfp offers!
  • Pashen4fit
    Options
    :-) 32 here
  • aircantu1
    aircantu1 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    added
  • Forte77
    Options
    Hi, Carrie and other 30's ladies!

I'm 34. I'm a mother, wife, and teacher. I'm looking to lose 30 lbs. I'm short, so 30 extra lbs is a significant amount of weight to carry around. It's been so hard to stay in shape since becoming a teacher! So much stress, so little sleep, and so much work! I was a single mother years ago and found it easier to stay in shape then. But enough is enough! I can't believe how amazing MFP has been the last few days in showing me what a day's amount of food is supposed to feel like! I'm not even hungry.

Anyway, I'm glad this forum is here, also. In addition to my body falling apart lately, my marriage has been falling apart, too. I've just been in a real rut that's been getting deeper and deeper. I'm so relieved that it's only going to get better from here. Don't know what will happen marriage-wise, but I'm glad you all are here so I can "talk" to other ladies who might be or have been in the place where I am. I don't know that I have much motivation to give right now - I've had trouble motivating myself. But hopefully as I begin to find myself again, I'll get back to being highly motivating and can pass something on to help you all when you need it.

So... hello!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Forte77
    Options
    Hi!

Do you run? I've found that signing up for 5k runs has kept me on track in the past. You can change the way you run as you prepare and every single workout you do counts as improvement for the race! Also, when I had hit a plateau the last time I worked out, Jillian Michaels workouts kicked my butt! Warning, though: her workout are very hard on the knees. I don't have bad knees and had to space out her workouts and not do them while I was running - it had to be one or the other.

That's all I have! Good luck!
  • Forte77
    Options
    Well, now I know. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to reply to someone on this forum or send a message. Looks like I should've sent the message. Oh well...
  • ktweldon3
    ktweldon3 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Mom of 2 toddlers. Thought I'd better join a 30 something group before I can't. I'll be 36 this spring, looking to loose 20lbs. by then by training for my first half marathon in June. Would like to connect with others in a similiar situation...
  • shelly2775
    Options
    Hi! 37 year old SAH mom to 3 (10, 8, 4). 29 lbs lost 50 lbs to go! Add me!
  • Bekah317
    Options
    Bekah here, feel free to add me!
  • bkbabe99
    bkbabe99 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    37, single mom, and RN in the northeast . Feel free to add me :)
  • hkasel
    hkasel Posts: 69
    Options
    Hello!
    I am 32 and need to lose about 30 lbs. I have lots of motivation. My youngest is 10months. Add me if you are ready for changes like me
  • cnt21811
    cnt21811 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    If you are still adding.... 32 year old wife and mom from Md here.
  • almonds1
    almonds1 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    WTH?

there are two topics side by side...

Anyone in their 20s?? I would love some friends!
    &
    Girls in their 30's....let's be friends!

nothing for guys in their 30s to fit in LOL
  • sezziejm
    sezziejm Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    38..new to this & need some motivation friends feel free to add me :)