Replies

• DietPep1978
    DietPep1978 Posts: 202
    Options
    Anthropologist and/or Photographer
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    To be a cook for an insanely rich person/family with food allergies.

I know, I know, 'food allergies?" but since I've started delving into my food allergies I've found out that I LOVE to find tricks to make it work. I would love nothing more than to have the money to get really creative with allergen free food.

I would however settle for being a cook on a ranch. I love cooking huge amounts of food (I've got some Italian in me) and I like feeding people, I get more satisfaction from that than from eating it myself. And I love ranches, sooooo yeah, that would be pretty sweet. I wouldn't tell them that everything was gluten/soy free. What cowboys don't know won't hurt 'em.
  • Mkleder
    Mkleder Posts: 289
    Options
    Organizing USO entertianment tours for the troops overseas. Then, once I get tired of that - and dealing with celebrities will get tiring -- I want to become a certified fly fishing instructor and writer.
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Talking about my 'dream job', one that I'd actually get paid to do....
    Sun tan oil/sunscreen tester.
    Beer taste tester, like the ones at Anheuser Busch brewery in St. Louis.
    Personal Nurse for a friend of mine who is going to be famous!
  • lildevil968
    lildevil968 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I always wanted to be a Special Agent in the FBI, or even Homeland Security.
  • luv2feesh
    luv2feesh Posts: 3
    Options
    I would be a professional bass fisherman and or guide. It's fun to see people who have never caught a fish catch um it has a way of just making you laugh. Some folks get so excited now that's good times.
  • rockieschick
    rockieschick Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Stormchaser!!!!!!!