100 lbs in 10 months with pic

Options
12346»

Replies

• waterlily
    waterlily Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Bravo on your progress!! You look great!! Congrats on your 100 Lbs loss!!

Lili
  • CROCKETT1
    CROCKETT1 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Wonderful story. Amazing transformation. Well done!!!
  • JohnCOConnor
    Options
    Great Job. Very inspiring
  • abhiforlife
    abhiforlife Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! It's good to know you've succeeded, it's very inspiring :) I'm halfway between your before and after photos... hoping to be like the after photo in a few months.
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    The weight loss really brings out your eyes.
  • fitnezfr3ak
    Options
    Great job, keep it goin' :)
  • AfonsoSilva
    Options
    Awesome, man! Great job! You are a new person now. Congratulations!
  • scorp7003
    Options
    Congratulations, Brent! Not only do you look great, but thanks for sharing your story - very eloquent. It's really nice to hear the story behind what led someone to their success. You are an inspiration to me, who is down 40 so far but still has a long way to go ... it's a long journey but I'm finding that once I got into the right mindset, it hasn't been difficult at all. Sounds like you are a great example of exactly that kind of thinking.

'm sure you will reach whatever other mini goals you have for yourself, as you've proven you have the drive & commitment to do whatever you set your mind to. Again, a big CONGRATS!
  • cupcakes_
    cupcakes_ Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Amazing results Brent. Well done and thanks for sharing :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!