WHAT A COMPLIMENT!

124»

Replies

• i just simply love your profile pic ♥ too cute! and great job on the 53 lbs :)
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    i just simply love your profile pic ♥ too cute! and great job on the 53 lbs :)

Oh FAbi, you're adorable, super supportive, and one of the most delightful people on my friends list. :heart: you girl!
  • i just simply love your profile pic ♥ too cute! and great job on the 53 lbs :)

Oh FAbi, you're adorable, super supportive, and one of the most delightful people on my friends list. :heart: you girl!

oh thanks hun :) ♥ you are such an inspirational person ♥ i just love having you ♥
  • 1petewest
    1petewest Posts: 281
    Fab: what a pretty girl! And you seem like a fun, sweet person! Congratulations on your 12 lb. loss, I KNOW you'll hit that goal before Guatemala! Keep up the good work!
  • ncgatorfan
    ncgatorfan Posts: 517
    You're so pretty! Congrats on getting off the roller coaster... I wonder if a gym near me offers group classes. That sounds so fun!

Thank you, mittens. I have to say - WOW, what an incredible transformation! I'm so happy for you on your 53 lbs loss!!! You're stunning.
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    You're so pretty! Congrats on getting off the roller coaster... I wonder if a gym near me offers group classes. That sounds so fun!

Thank you, mittens. I have to say - WOW, what an incredible transformation! I'm so happy for you on your 53 lbs loss!!! You're stunning.

You have SUCH gorgeous features, and I love your hair!! Is it red? Either way, you are stunning! And I've told you before, you don't look a day over 30!!!
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    @mandeiko - gorgeous girl and looks like she has a ton of fun =)
  • ncgatorfan
    ncgatorfan Posts: 517

You have SUCH gorgeous features, and I love your hair!! Is it red? Either way, you are stunning! And I've told you before, you don't look a day over 30!!!

Are you talking about me or mittens?? If it's me....Oh my!!! THANK YOU!!! My hair is actually auburn. I feel sometimes like I act like a teenager and know I need to grow up, then after a good workout, I feel like I'm 55!! LOL!!! LOVE THAT POLE - You do look like you know how to have fun, which I love in a person and your pictures - wow, stunning.
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member

Are you talking about me or mittens?? If it's me....Oh my!!! THANK YOU!!! My hair is actually auburn. I feel sometimes like I act like a teenager and know I need to grow up, then after a good workout, I feel like I'm 55!! LOL!!! LOVE THAT POLE - You do look like you know how to have fun, which I love in a person and your pictures - wow, stunning.

I was absolutely talking about you! :) I wanted to dye my hair auburn for so long! I think I'll consider it again for my next hair appointment!! It's always good to stay young at heart, but I know what you mean about after working out! I feel like I could just collapse!! Thank you! I enjoy a good time out! :D
  • 1petewest
    I think you all are great! I can feel the love... that's what it's allll about!
  • pete you are just awesome :)
    for resetting this journey ;D

and the little thing that a compliment can do. is just beyond anything! ♥
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Love the photo angle! Artsy, different, beautiful.
  • imgone324
    imgone324 Posts: 84
    super duper hottie with great dr. suess quotes
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    jbeane 75, I can tell you're handsome because your daughters are beautiful (and you have a furry wrist). :happy:
  • DorkothyParker
    DorkothyParker Posts: 618 Member
    Sleepytexan: Whoa! Amazing body and gorgeous smile. You look 20 years younger, for real. I can see you have a real enthusiasm for life, too. ^^
  • 1petewest
    what a beautiful lady! very cool that you teach over in Korea! I love your reasons for getting fit, and you seem like a super positive person! Those Korean kids are BLESSED! you have a very pretty smile and are rockin' those 'hot for teacher' glasses!
  • kelseyann92
    kelseyann92 Posts: 171 Member
    what a beautiful lady! very cool that you teach over in Korea! I love your reasons for getting fit, and you seem like a super positive person! Those Korean kids are BLESSED! you have a very pretty smile and are rockin' those 'hot for teacher' glasses!

I think it's so sweet that you started this thread! very thoughtful!
  • Compliments are so easy to give...and show the worth of the person:) good post..add me as friend if want:) Kim